†☔†
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 28, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
954 so/sx
Discuss all things Gundam. I love G Gundam, Gundam SEED and Gundam 00. Hmm come to think of it though, I haven't watched any of them nor played any of the games in forever and I don't remember many details.

Oh well. Gundam is awesome.

[YOUTUBE]BzQr1UHfgD0[/YOUTUBE]

I'm just happy the second season of Gundam 00 has finally started. :mclap:

Super Deformed Gundam wasn't half bad as people made it to be, the main problem with that series is they weren't really gundams, as much as they were Medabots. Also G-Gundam was the only series in which I believed I could pilot one of those things.

mecha has never been my thing... until i saw gundam seed *droool* Maybe mecha isn't too bad after all :mcute:

mecha has never been my thing... until i saw gundam seed *droool* Maybe mecha isn't too bad after all :mcute:

Code Geass did that for me. Gundam is very formulaic, and I was getting rather tired of mecha based anime after Eureka 7, but Code Geass's plot and eye candy really won me back to the mech side.

Code Geass did that for me. Gundam is very formulaic, and I was getting rather tired of mecha based anime after Eureka 7, but Code Geass's plot and eye candy really won me back to the mech side.

Well.. Code Geass if i'm right came out a few years later :)

Love that anime aswell. seen first season and a few ep on season 2 i think.

Anyone ever see 08th MS Team?

It's the "Realistic" interpretation of gundam, set in southeast Asia, during the year 0080, it looks good enough actually.

[YOUTUBE]RP83JwW9i80[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, that's the first 1/3rd of an ep.