Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
compiling.png

Oh Phoenix XD

I was gonna say something but decided against it >_<

judging by the image, I'd say ur doing something that this forum doesn't care about.

There's actually a surprizingly large number of people on the forums here who are at least somewhat interested/knowledgable about computers.

DIDDLING

judging by the image, I'd say ur doing something that this forum doesn't care about.

Pretty sure a lot of people on this forum know all about slacking off.

learning; always learning

Phoenix Down.. Nerd!

I'm into programming actually, I'm into a lot of the nerdish type things, not star wars conventions.. much.. I've heard some things about them though. One programmer was trying to convince me it was a good way to pick up chicks.. lol.. but I'm under the philosophy don't knock it to you try it.

*Gets into nerd mode*

Phoenix, can I ask you what type of applications you build and what languages you program with? Typically I program languages with interpreters.. All the web based languages, html, css, javascript, php, mysql. Only two programming languages in that list, only one of which that supports object oriented code and classes, but js still supports objects, still very powerful languages imo.

Computer Programming ftw, programmers are really brilliant people, don't like the stereotypical stigmas of programmers being socially inept, but it's true in some cases. Some just enjoy getting lost in code.. which is a good thing because many have helped me problem solve in the past..