I'll try the emojis from that site then
dimension07.gif
dimension07.gif
dans-fleur.gif
dans-fleur.gif

Right, this is a tough one (I think):

ozsinger.png

The one who finds it is a boss.

One of the images refers to a French word (easy one) - as in, you have to "pronounce" the French word.

Do you guys think Ne is the best function in these kinds of games?

Because if that's the case, Ne is not my "second" stack function. I'm mostly completely helpless lol.

Do you guys think Ne is the best function in these kinds of games?

Because if that's the case, Ne is not my "second" stack function. I'm mostly completely helpless lol.

Lol I was just thinking how these types of games always make me feel stupid. I'll just blame it on my lack of Ne, that should satisfy my ego ^^

Lol I was just thinking how these types of games always make me feel stupid. I'll just blame it on my lack of Ne, that should satisfy my ego ^^

I do the same. Have you ever played an escape room game? I suck at those compared to my friends, and I'm supposed to be the smart one or whatever. So yeah, it's all Ne's fault :p

I do the same. Have you ever played an escape room game? I suck at those compared to my friends, and I'm supposed to be the smart one or whatever. So yeah, it's all Ne's fault :p

I have played those escape games, and I also suck at those. As much as I love games in general, my mind can't process that much information. That's why I stick to single player, that way if I mess up, no one will have to bear witness to the embarrassment and cringe.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread. You guys continue on the fun :)

It's Bauhaus. *Dances around like I've scored a goal !

If I'm wrong now, this will look bad.

As much as I'd love to make an Englishman look bad... it is Bauhaus :p Well done James!