Google's Valentines | INFJ Forum

Google's Valentines

DonTaushMe

Dec 25, 2013
MBTI
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Have you guys listened to the Valentine candy up on Google's page? The first one I clicked was the "4ever yours" lol a bit melodramatic... I leave you alone for an hour, and now we're all going to die?! Hahah Extroverts hahahahahaha *falls over laughing*

Lol I'm sure someone will take offense to that...

What do you guys have planed for V-day? Or Friday, for those who don't celebrate "-because its a conspiracy brought on by Hallmark and marketing!!!" lol or whatever other reason you don't celebrate.

Yahoo also has these autocompose valentines messages you can send. Funny and cheesy lol

Dear favorite,

You always have my back and introduce yourself when I've forgotten someone's name. You're a really good tipper, and that speaks volumes about your character. I know I can always trust you to tell me if I have something in my teeth. You have the heart of an adorable puppy.

Nothin' but love,

To my beloved,

You make me feel as though I could fly. Without your love, I would shrivel up and blow away. I can't imagine a world without you. Oh, my heart! My passionate, lovesick heart!

Yours and yours alone,

To my one and only,

You deserve every compliment that has ever been spoken. Your strong square jaw has inspired a thousand works of art. Springtime follows wherever you go. You make me feel like a natural woman.

Love forever and a day,

To my very dear friend,

You have really good taste, and you picked me as a friend. So that makes me feel good. Thank you for being so good at keeping secrets. Roses were created to celebrate people of your caliber. You're fabulous. Did you know that? Well, it's true.

You're a winner,

All I have to say is Happy Valentine's! This is first one in a long time I don't have something planned to do and its actually pretty nice. Haha I actually don't mind thishholiday, it can be pretty fun with the right person.

Lol I've seen people have such a hard time with this holiday, in college I decided to do something about it. I would buy a dozen roses -never red though cause red roses aren't my personal favorite- would buy them that morning of with the rest of the crowd, usually men lol... and the thing was, so long as you know where to look in Walmart, they were like 12 bucks, not even. They were cheap. Anyhow, I'd buy cheap different colored roses -I got orange ones with red outline one year, they were awesome- and I'd sit in the middle of the common area and give one to anyone who approached me. Mostly my friends would take them all up because they knew what I was doing, but it was a nice thing. I would always hear that one girl talk about feeling crappy because she didn't get a rose so I just gave them to people. Of course I got in trouble a few times, one year a bipolar chick I had just slept with started screaming at me for giving her best friend a rose lol and we all just sat there explaining to her what was going on, but eh, for the most part people really appreciated it *shrugs* :)
[MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION] "Your strong square jaw has inspired a thousand works of art." -hahaha that's awesome

Had a card whistle at me when I opened it to read what was left...