glue

Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
ever feel like your the glue among your friends?
I'm asking cos tonite, in about half an hour, i've suddenly had at least 3-4 friends start confiding in me about stuff i really shouldt hear haha

I am the universal soundboard for almost all of my friends. To be honest, I sort of like it, but that is because I am horribly nosy (I don't use the information, I simply just like knowing, for the sake of knowing). I do act like the glue between a few friends now and then. If I feel they are bickering over something trivial or it is blown out of proportion, I will mediate it and try to make things better. If the fight is valid, I won't try to fix it. I will simply remain objective and say how I feel about what is going on (of course, I am very tactful with what I say as not to upset anyone or worsen the problem).

I don't know about glue. I feel they hang together just fine without me. I'm more like the rechargeable battery they come to inidividually, to get whatever validation they can't get from each other, then off they go to have fun again whilst I recharge.

I often have to fix relationships for my friends because they themselves have given up on them. Or I at least have to "clean up the destrution" of my friends ruined relationships. Sometimes it gets annoying because really, I shouldn't care about my friends relationships more they they do...

I often have to fix relationships for my friends because they themselves have given up on them. Or I at least have to "clean up the destrution" of my friends ruined relationships. Sometimes it gets annoying because really, I shouldn't care about my friends relationships more they they do...

I concur