Gingko Biloba | INFJ Forum

Gingko Biloba

Artemisia

Community Member
May 20, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Has anyone here taken it to improve brain function? I've been taking it for the past month and my brain is in top condition. It helps alleviate some of the symptoms of my ADHD and I have become a working machine.

I like your posts/threads, Artemisia.

Has anyone here taken it to improve brain function? I've been taking it for the past month and my brain is in top condition. It helps alleviate some of the symptoms of my ADHD and I have become a working machine.

I didn’t know you had an ADHD diagnosis. Did you get it through the NHS or did you go the private route?
Why have you not chosen first-line treatments with demonstrable clinical efficacy, such as dexamfetamine sulfate from Auden Mckenzie?

Curious,
Ian

I didn’t know you had an ADHD diagnosis. Did you get it through the NHS or did you go the private route?
Why have you not chosen first-line treatments with demonstrable clinical efficacy, such as dexamfetamine sulfate from Auden Mckenzie?

Curious,
Ian

I am self-diagnosed but I am pretty sure I have the over-focused ADHD type, which has its pluses. I don't want to get medication because it may change the way my brain functions altogether. I find that natural alternatives work just as good as medication if not better in my case.

I drink Gingko tea periodically. It's pretty great. Always makes me feel great after a few days of drinking it. Think I'll go make a cup right now heh. It is a shame that there is not a lot of research regarding its effectiveness. I think it probably does some interesting things to the body that aren't fully known or understood as of yet.