[INFJ] - (gay dating) Meeting potential love interests outside of online methods | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] (gay dating) Meeting potential love interests outside of online methods

petir

Mar 14, 2019
MBTI
INFJ
As a gay person, I’ve always fantasized of talking to a potential love interest offline.(something along the lines of hey i’m sorry if this comes up weird but i just think that you are the most beautiful person i’ve ever seen).

I do realize that this is weird especially for us gays because there is a high chance of any guy i am talking to being straight which might make things uncomfortable for both parties and potentially offending some groups of people.

As most gays are more used to meeting a potential love interest through online dating, I was wondering if there are exceptions.

If anyone could share their experience meeting someone offline that would be great :)

I used to live in the "gay area" for a few years. It was mostly gay men and my roommate was a gay man. He spent a lot of time hanging out at different establishments and it was generally assumed that most men there were gay. He also established a network of gay friends in the area to get introduced to other people as well and he didn't have any trouble finding a variety of potential romantic interests.

Not sure if you're in a big city or not that has little areas and villages like this but it's a good place to start if that's an option for you.

As a gay person, I’ve always fantasized of talking to a potential love interest offline.(something along the lines of hey i’m sorry if this comes up weird but i just think that you are the most beautiful person i’ve ever seen).

I do realize that this is weird especially for us gays because there is a high chance of any guy i am talking to being straight which might make things uncomfortable for both parties and potentially offending some groups of people.

As most gays are more used to meeting a potential love interest through online dating, I was wondering if there are exceptions.

If anyone could share their experience meeting someone offline that would be great :)
you know, a long story short, I have a friend (just friend) and we are friends from our childhood and recently he recognized that he is a gay. I wasn't annoyed or angry, I simply accepted this information, and then he complained that he can't find a partner, and as a result he asked me help him to find a partner... The only thing I could help him is to send him these site with the list of gay sugar daddy dating apps free, and you know, he found there a friend, and is dating with him. Frankly speaking, I'm happy for him, because he is my best friend even if he is gay now. Honestly I understand him, because it's difficult to find a partner in real life nowadays.

The struggle is so real. Dating in the 21st century is hard regardless and it sucks for everyone and so much more when you’re gay. I’ve had a lot of the same sorts of frustrations you’re describing, and all-too-often my “gaydar” gets confused with my “please-be-gaydar”. I think probably the most that’s ever happened to me is once or twice a really cute queer-coding girl has given me a lingering smile or bashful eyes. Nothing really to speak about.

I will say though that all of my other gay friends, men and women and non-binary, have expressed a similar desire to have some significant spark in real life, so the best advice I could give you (that I’ve yet to act upon myself haha) is if you see someone you think might be interested, say hello!