the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
I took a MBTI test this morning and got ESTP! Whaaaaaaaat??!!?!?!?!

Link to the madness

I can relate a lot with the first parts of the description but as I read on I saw less and less of myself. The fact that I relate a lot with some of it tells me that has all the credibility of astrology. Yet on the other hand I know that people within types are different soooo...what do you think forum?

What the fuck is MBTI?

What the fuck is MBTI?

Its a circle jerk where people decide who has the best personality by taking a test instead of experiencing other people.

Its a circle jerk where people decide who has the best personality by taking a test instead of experiencing other people.

Regardless, I am totally superior to you. I'm an INFJ, you see.

As usual, let me offer some possibilities:

compared to the last time you've taken the test, you're in a...

a) different situation / 'location' in life
b) different mood
c) specific state of mind, either in pure elation or pure distress.

If possible, it would be good to try to remember when was it like the moment back then when you took the test back then and just now. :p

Of course, by a chance you're not taking any of this seriously, then I say, eeh, screw it.

So, what's so bad about that? *tickles the cute litle ESTP*

Reactions: the
As usual, let me offer some possibilities:

compared to the last time you've taken the test, you're in a...

a) different situation / 'location' in life
b) different mood
c) specific state of mind, either in pure elation or pure distress.

If possible, it would be good to try to remember when was it like the moment back then when you took the test back then and just now. :p

Of course, by a chance you're not taking any of this seriously, then I say, eeh, screw it.

I did have a great night of sleep with a lot of coffee that morning. I think I might be going through a shift in my life right now so that may have somethign to do with it.

This is one of my more taken seriously threads btw.

Have you taken another test since then? Take a few different ones and see whether the results are the same.

You could go to a party or a large event of some sort and then see how quickly you feel like leaving. That would tell you whether or not you are really going all "E" or if it was just a caffeine-induced anomoly.

I know what you mean. I am pretty confident of the NT part but beginning to see E and P as opposesed to I and J. Meh. Who knows. I'm probably an ENTP.

I could see ESTP for you. You seem extroverted here but that is hard to tell online. Ask acd what she thinks.

uber: if you are an ESTP, you need to immediately change your avatar to something much sexier, and work on your people manipulation skills.

uber: if you are an ESTP, you need to immediately change your avatar to something much sexier, and work on your people manipulation skills.

Rude that you think my avatar which is not sexy is appropriate to me.

I know what you mean. I am pretty confident of the NT part but beginning to see E and P as opposesed to I and J. Meh. Who knows. I'm probably an ENTP.

I could see ESTP for you. You seem extroverted here but that is hard to tell online. Ask acd what she thinks.

she wouldnt know, she barely knows the real me.

I did have a great night of sleep with a lot of coffee that morning. I think I might be going through a shift in my life right now so that may have somethign to do with it.

This is one of my more taken seriously threads btw.
It might be so, keep checking on yourself :D

Something came across my mind;
Are you comfortable right now? As far as stress goes, how are you doing atm?
Given that ISTJ is SiTeFiNe and ESTP is SeTiFeNi; and given what you said above, it -might- also be some image of change (illusion? growth? no idea).... I don't know how to say it other than 'you might have been going more outside and it reflected', but not sure if it's...clear.

Personally speaking, environment also affects our MBTI indirectly; mainly due to MBTI is, imho, talking about how we deal with things.

Rude that you think my avatar which is not sexy is appropriate to me.

No more than you thinking a black cat in a snitty mood is apporpriate to me. :)

So... what IS that molish gerbilish slightly ugly slightly cute rodent thing with the strawberry?

A lot of those online MBTI tests are poorly made so I wouldn't take it too seriously. It's obvious that you're an ESFJ anyway.

The MADNESS!! said:
Mastering the art of following through is something which ESTPs should pay special attention to.

Or else they'll just leave skid marks?

^That article about ESTPs.