Fuck You Guy Ritchie, Fuck You | INFJ Forum

Fuck You Guy Ritchie, Fuck You

Ookami

Community Member
Jan 11, 2009
MBTI
ENTP
[YOUTUBE]QUQbmFAE5WI[/YOUTUBE]​

:< Ruined my Favorite Fictional character, and one of my idols & heroes.

It could be worse. It could be Uwe Boll directing it.

How'd they turn Sherlock Holmes into an action film? A better question: why?

WTF?

<3 You guys. I posted this on another forum and they say it looks good. I agree, looks good, but it's not Sherlock.... I wanted Sherlock.

Damn! I'm torn, I find it hard to hate the guy who made Snatch.. but this makes it easier... *shakes head*

^^ I know what you mean :D Why couldn't he just do RocknRolla 2 instead and leave Sherlock for a director that actually wanted to make Sherlock.

OT: Sherlock only ever fired his pistol once. I saw him fire it once in the trailer.... He's most likely to fire it more then once.

What I suggest we all do is try to enjoy this movie but instead of seeing "Sherlock Holmes" we see "Untitled Guy Ritchie Movie" :p

:m027:

We should come up with different names for Sherlock and Watson, so when we're watching we can substitute them in our heads.

I would be much happier with a RocknRolla 2

We should come up with different names for Sherlock and Watson, so when we're watching we can substitute them in our heads.

I would be much happier with a RocknRolla 2

I shall call them Steve and Mrs. Nesbith.
You guys can guess which one is which...

Sherlock never said "It's elementry my dear Watson" in the orginal books.

Just a little trivia for ya.

He was never condescending or insulting towards watson either unless he was trying to chase him away. Like when he was trying to fake his own death or illness.

:D I know that :)

"Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he.