Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

That's funny because every time I see this I think of @atree
iu

@Stu, you understand!

<3

This is pure derailing but I'm doing it anyway.. Why do kids pick on me ? They do. It just happens. They sense my anxiety and like a dog that knows that they can get out the back gate, they are just all over me. The other day ? some kid was trolling me with a seal. Complete stranger, never met, still went for it.

I could try and explain but, it would take forever. I am not moaning about kids, they're great but man, they know how to play me. At least when i was kid myself I had more energy and could fight back.

Ok back to the show.. I think maybe @flower or @Serenity and @brightmoon yeah I could see that. He's a canadian right ? They always do well in these things.

:m111:

I can see @brightmoon and @La Sagna seeing eye to eye on a couple of things. I think they'd enjoy a Niagara wine tour together.
@flower and @SkipINFJ give me a good vibe
@Serenity and @Zen ought to get to know one another more, I think!
@TinyBubbles and @The_Mysterious_Stranger

Friend crushes are fair game too, n'est pas?

giphy.gif

:hug: ^_^

This is about the cutest post ever

I simply cannot argue with such pristine logic.

Awe, you guys!

raw

I'm gonna get diabetes soon, too sweet. :p

sugar-cubes-isolated-on-black-background-picture-id505687534

By crush, can we just mean crushing hug? because I will bearhug crush all of you <3

Plus I get to do this again...

:grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug::grouphug2:
which just triggers love floodgates to open wide and drench everyone for miles <3