Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

@Peppermint & @ruji
iu

I think we should block @Stu from this thread before he goes too far. He's going to assassinate everyone, there'll be a serious case of forum hang over tomorrow...don't say I didn't warn you.

OH @James ...I crush you too, ...I do,
I do crush you too:m032:
(hugz lol :p)

I knew it !! lets go somewhere we can be alone together.. like an INTP forum.. lol lol. You are teasing me. but that's infintely better than be carved by @Anywhere But Here or ridiculed (again) by @Jet

see @Milktoast Bandit get all the 'nutella' with @Wyote you like, I care not a jot.. i have to be honest after 26 seconds with @atree I don't have much left. hand holding is all I have.. plus the bdsm santa ? @hush I'm traumatised...

I think we should block @Stu from this thread before he goes too far. He's going to assassinate everyone, there'll be a serious case of forum hang over tomorrow...don't say I didn't warn you.
You INFJs are so funny. You are all about the feelz until there are too many feelz and you burn out .... then I'm over here like:

@Jet wants a @the sammich (pssst... the, put some ramen in your beard. She's totes into that)

@Pleiades and @Stu Mhmm... can't hide it from me.

@Aether is pretty much like @ruji ... he's on everybody's list... but especially on @DareToFly 's

And let's just admit the truth folks, @everyone has a crush on @flower

@Aether and I are dating in real life in case it wasn't obvious. :p He's amazing. <3

Well hey, at least you (probably) didn't also Google "bdsm santa claus"...

That picture was just the tip...

... of the iceberg...

the fact that there are results for "bdsm santa " ? I blame Bill Clinton and Tim Berners-Lee those guys set the whole thing up together.. ;)

I knew it !! lets go somewhere we can be alone together.. like an INTP forum.. lol lol. You are teasing me. but that's infintely better than be carved by @Anywhere But Here or ridiculed (again) by @Jet

see @Milktoast Bandit get all the 'nutella' with @Wyote you like, I care not a jot.. i have to be honest after 26 seconds with @atree I don't have much left. hand holding is all I have.. plus the bdsm santa ? @hush I'm traumatised...

lets go somewhere we can be alone together.. like an INTP forum.. lol lol.
@James...I'm waiting on :m180:@bellisima to arrive, if you see her spin by you can catch a ride with her and hang out drinking tea while she does my dishes...I made her a Dirt cake and Kitty Poo cupcake while I waited, I'm sure she will share--Buckle up though... and watch the landing, she bounced on her first try at it. :m183: