Not open for further replies.

zeroemission

Banned
Jul 31, 2012
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
Loyalist
well if i can't say it in my own thread, i'll say it here...

so i know this much...

INTJ = emotionless robot, highly likely to goth or military, don't trust one 'till you know their motivves for sure
ENFP = STFU
&
INFJ = FOAD

now to leave here with the knowledge i didn't have to go buy a gun so i could bust some caps in all of your insolent assets. what an effing waste of time you cluckers are. i see what the INTHs were trying to warn me about..."YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP" always picking and choosing their arguments to suit their world view, so emotional you can say "outside a concert" and their stupid assets will twist it into you going to the concert, looking like a fidiot with "outside a concert" right their in their own misquote. the kind of slime that's quick to band together & get shot by an INTJ or INTP. unable to process facts and in fact likely tp plum ignore them because calling names is funner.

you know what? fugg the whole lot of you beaches and osculate my sphincter! you suck! you aren't the mellow drama haters in your description. you're a bunch of sniveling status quo checkers and now i'm declaring y'all enemies. by all means, try and pull some sheet on me in the real world pooties. i got an app for you too.

now fugg off! i'm closing this account myself because INFJ isn't worth the time of day or a second look. you're all another variation of annoying ruled by their emotions problem starters. i NEVER would have imagined hating INFJs faster than ENFP fatal attractions. you surprised me there with your knee jerk emotional reaction to the fact:
INFJs too are scum breeders filling the world up with annoying fugging a holes ruled by their emotions who attack facts at every turn.

i shoulda listen to my ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL INTJ bretheren and sisters. they tried to warn me about you fuggers and i just had to try and marry one of you anyways based on a misleading description i should sue the creator for for slander.

don't talk to me if you see me at INTJ. INFJ is on my sheet list too now. i honestly don't want to know an INFJ EVER.

well if i can't say it in my own thread, i'll say it here...

Uh, this IS your own thread?

so i know this much...

INTJ = emotionless robot, highly likely to goth or military, don't trust one 'till you know their motivves for sure
ENFP = STFU
&
INFJ = FOAD

So, I know this much. You stereotype and generalize people. You have acted in very stubborn ways and have refused to listen to what people say when their opinion differs with yours. Instead, you seek every possible effort to rebuttle their opinion. I would guess that you don't stop and actually ask yourself whether they may have legitimate points to offer that you may not be recognizing because of your own blindpots. You seem hellishly bent on defending your perspective and refusing to consider or admit to the possibility that you may be wrong. For your sake, I hope you are trolling, because if this is who you really are then I feel sorry for everyone around you and also yourself. A person who refuses to listen or at least consider the possibility of the legitimacy of different opinions is a frightening possibility of a human being.

And, I'm sorry to say, in the event you were not trolling with your posts about wanting to find love, I am not at all surprised you have not found someone yet. Say what you will, but when scores of people propose a possibility for why this may be, it would be common sense to honestly and courageously examine what they present, however much it differs with what you have believed up to that point.

now to leave here with the knowledge i didn't have to go buy a gun so i could bust some caps in all of your insolent assets. what an effing waste of time you cluckers are. i see what the INTHs were trying to warn me about..."YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP" always picking and choosing their arguments to suit their world view, so emotional you can say "outside a concert" and their stupid assets will twist it into you going to the concert, looking like a fidiot with "outside a concert" right their in their own misquote. the kind of slime that's quick to band together & get shot by an INTJ or INTP. unable to process facts and in fact likely tp plum ignore them because calling names is funner.

you know what? fugg the whole lot of you beaches and osculate my sphincter! you suck! you aren't the mellow drama haters in your description. you're a bunch of sniveling status quo checkers and now i'm declaring y'all enemies. by all means, try and pull some sheet on me in the real world pooties. i got an app for you too.

now fugg off! i'm closing this account myself because INFJ isn't worth the time of day or a second look. you're all another variation of annoying ruled by their emotions problem starters. i NEVER would have imagined hating INFJs faster than ENFP fatal attractions. you surprised me there with your knee jerk emotional reaction to the fact:
INFJs too are scum breeders filling the world up with annoying fugging a holes ruled by their emotions who attack facts at every turn.

i shoulda listen to my ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL INTJ bretheren and sisters. they tried to warn me about you fuggers and i just had to try and marry one of you anyways based on a misleading description i should sue the creator for for slander.

don't talk to me if you see me at INTJ. INFJ is on my sheet list too now. i honestly don't want to know an INFJ EVER.

If we're such a waste of time, then you must really not have a life at all given the time you've taken to hurl these insults our way. It's okay to not have a life (I'm not being sarcastic or anything of the sort), but your post seems kind of meaningless. I mean, really, we're so wounded. Right.

Honestly, best of luck. I hope you are trolling.

Last edited:
I don't think he was trolling. I saw him over on INTJ. I feel bad for him now, because now I don't think he's a troll and I suspect he is past the point of help. I don't think he is an INTJ either. The poor guy needs someone to show him a mirror, and I hope he doesn't recoil in horror and plummet off a cliff and die.

His black and white thinking, splitting, idealizing and devaluing us as a "group" and declaring us enemies is highly suspect of a personality disorder/mental illness.

Also, the abusive terms for women he used and the 10 years celibate...the 10 years celibate was it for me..somethign was off.

Reactions: alta and Soulful
dad??!?!

But seriously, I'm starting to see why you're single...

Yup. Also closing this one.

Reactions: acd and Nixie
*closed*

Reactions: the
Status
Not open for further replies.