flaunt your privilege | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

flaunt your privilege

The EZ pass I have on my car so I can breeze through highway toll gates.

:m114:

I am so envious of you right now.

I own a car, just bought a house, getting married in the fall, and going to Paris at the end of the month. I am in my mid 20s.

The thing I feel the most privileged to have are my SO and my Son.
Everything else is trivial.

Definitely. Though, I'd add my animals, because they are family, and my eyes and brain, which make it possible to be who I am.

I am not going to deny I have some rad privileges I don't need, despite some struggles.

Ruji
I'm a minority in the US not in jail yet. I feel privileged.
:(

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
I have a large bag of weed... That is all.

But that is all one needs.

w33d C:

mh8wUQn.jpg

Definitely. Though, I'd add my animals, because they are family, and my eyes and brain, which make it possible to be who I am.

I am not going to deny I have some rad privileges I don't need, despite some struggles.

Ruji
:(

It's okay. I was 1/2 kidding. I only need white guilt from an INTJ white male: the holy grail of white guilt.
[MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

Reactions: Wyote
It's okay. I was 1/2 kidding. I only need white guilt from an INTJ white male: the holy grail of white guilt.
@the @Jacobi

i don't even feel guilt for the things I'm guilty of.... Good luck!

Where are all the INFJs with no earthly goods!!!!

I am privileged because I live with my parents! I am so blessed and lucky to do that. Otherwise, I'd be on the street my whole adult life!

I am very happy because I have a couple feral cats I like to feed every day.

I am very happy because I finally have a pt job I love!!

mwah

I was born in a first world country. I was born into an upper middle class family. I was born with no mental or physical handicaps. Those are the biggest ones, but for some reason those never come up in conversations about "privilege", /shrug.