Find a quiz for an INFJ member | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Find a quiz for an INFJ member

Narcissistic Personality Test
Written by Emily Lapkin, Medically reviewed by Scott Pearlman M.D.

Based on your answers, '''it's unlikely that you're suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.''' But if you suspect otherwise, or if others have called you a narcissist, you might want to talk about it with your doctor of mental health professional. Psychotherapy can help manage these feelings.

[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]

HAPPY?

Yes!

1DEH3nPjKuAl.jpg

My score: 35.22727272727273

But I believe it should go up since I actually took the time to fill out that long of a quiz :D

My score: 35.22727272727273

But I believe it should go up since I actually took the time to fill out that long of a quiz :D

I think you are insane for finishing it yes. I got to question 50, decide to scroll and said no way. At least not until I am drunk again.

But I know I'm insane so therefore I'm not.

I like this....

Does thinking you're sane, mean you're insane?

But if you think you're sane, because you know you're insane...is that the same as believing you're sane - thus making you insane?

I like this....

Does thinking you're sane, mean you're insane?

But if you think you're sane, because you know you're insane...is that the same as believing you're sane - thus making you insane?
Yeah exactly. But since I know that, I'm not.

The lowest score is simply to not take the test. The first question is "Do you consider yourself sane?" and if you answer yes, you get a point, which makes you score as more insane than if you had said no. Therefore one can extrapolate that they're not sane and skip the entire test for a perfect score.