Final Fantasy Tactics Job Assessment

nosferatu

Community Member
Sep 27, 2014
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Quiz here: http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/final-fantasy-tactics-job-assessment

9276394336211548374.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Time Mage

You are a tactician at heart, focusing your efforts where it matters most. Your sense of urgency and placement can lead to stunning victories if the strategy behind your efforts is sound.

The Time Mage uses some quirky abilities to both help allies and hurt foes. They can use the powerful 'haste' spell as well as remove enemy hit points. This versatility is nice, but you may find Time Mages are more suited for support positions. Like all magic-users, they should take care to avoid a melee.

About the test:

As you can see, it measured your interest in 4 areas: HP, MP, Speed, and Attack. The jobs are assigned based on your top two attributes.

HP - Jobs high in HP tend to either protect themselves or their allies. I also chose this attribute to signify teamwork.

MP - Jobs high in MP tend to focus on support or indirect combat roles. I also chose this attribute to represent those with an interest in tactics and strategy, the underlying principles of combat.

Speed - Jobs high in Speed tend to use mobility or simply carry out physical combat in an indirect fashion. I also chose this attribute to represent a degree of autonomy and independence.

Attack - Jobs high in Attack tend to focus on eliminating the enemy. Very simple. I chose this attribute to represent a degree of aggression.

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

HP Distribution
You scored 23% on HP, higher than 11% of your peers.
MP Distribution
You scored 54% on MP, higher than 76% of your peers.
Speed Distribution
You scored 40% on Speed, higher than 78% of your peers.
Attack Distribution
You scored 25% on Attack, higher than 20% of your peers.

I took this test three times and not once did I come out as a monk, this thing is rigged.

Chemist

44 HP, 44 MP, 33 Speed and 23 Attack!

17322210907540265695.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Team-oriented at the most fundamental, you do everything you can for your allies. While you are a useful asset, you don't seem to specialize in any one particular area. Take care of yourself so you can take care of your teammates.

The Chemist is the FFT item-user and first available healer. It is the required fundamental job for any job specializing in magic use. In some ways, they can be more valuable than the healing magic-user, the Priest. Chemists can provide needed attention more rapidly and also have the ability to use guns. Unfortunately, as a base job, they have poor stats and need to be protected.

About the test:

As you can see, it measured your interest in 4 areas: HP, MP, Speed, and Attack. The jobs are assigned based on your top two attributes.

HP - Jobs high in HP tend to either protect themselves or their allies. I also chose this attribute to signify teamwork.

MP - Jobs high in MP tend to focus on support or indirect combat roles. I also chose this attribute to represent those with an interest in tactics and strategy, the underlying principles of combat.

Speed - Jobs high in Speed tend to use mobility or simply carry out physical combat in an indirect fashion. I also chose this attribute to represent a degree of autonomy and independence.

Attack - Jobs high in Attack tend to focus on eliminating the enemy. Very simple. I chose this attribute to represent a degree of aggression.

I took this test three times and not once did I come out as a monk, this thing is rigged.

That's because no-one has potential to become that god-like! Was my strongest class in the game. Always had Ramza as one. Felt nice punching Goat Satan boss to death and not getting killed when he summoned Cyclops :D

That's because no-one has potential to become that god-like! Was my strongest class in the game. Always had Ramza as one. Felt nice punching Goat Satan boss to death and not getting killed when he summoned Cyclops :D

I've got wave fist, I've got earth slash and hamedo, I'm so monk that these daemons angel things can't handle all this monk.

Thief

14587440680624820970.jpeg

A schemer at heart, you can function as a leader of sorts. At the very least, you won't be the one to do the killing! A person of your sort can be very dubious, but very useful if dedicated enough to your allies.

Thieves are specialized attackers. They must remain close to the fight to use their best abilities, but they have unique and valuable actions. Obviously, they can steal money, but their thieving skills can be applied to weapons, armor, experience and even affection! They are capable of killing, but can easily become the victim if not used properly.

Chemist

44 HP, 44 MP, 33 Speed and 23 Attack!

17322210907540265695.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Team-oriented at the most fundamental, you do everything you can for your allies. While you are a useful asset, you don't seem to specialize in any one particular area. Take care of yourself so you can take care of your teammates.

The Chemist is the FFT item-user and first available healer. It is the required fundamental job for any job specializing in magic use. In some ways, they can be more valuable than the healing magic-user, the Priest. Chemists can provide needed attention more rapidly and also have the ability to use guns. Unfortunately, as a base job, they have poor stats and need to be protected.

About the test:

Flower I can see you being an adorable Chemist ^^

2007-12-04-81135.jpg

Reactions: flower
Share my results on FacebookTweet my results
SHARE YOUR RESULTS

Share Your Result With Friends

RATE MY TEST!
1 2 3 4 5
click away
Your result for Final Fantasy Tactics Job Assessment ...
Dancer
31 HP, 40 MP, 23 Speed and 49 Attack!

Dancer

Not a spectacle to be ogled, you possess unique ability to ruin your foes. While not a direct combatant, smart opponents will take you seriously. Do take care to keep yourself alive!
The Dancer is the result of a dedicated attacker who prefers a unique and indirect approach. Dancers' actions focus on hindering the enemy. What sets the Dancer apart is the ability to affect all enemies at once! Unfortunately, a Dancer usually needs the support of allies to obtain final victory.
Note about the Dancer: the game has two gender-specific jobs. The Dancer is exclusive to female characters who focus in physical jobs. I didn't bother to make this limitation since a person could fit the idea behind the job.

Bard
33 HP, 44 MP, 27 Speed and 38 Attack!

2143272352313198444.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are a versatile team member. Your allies can count on you! You don't do much on your own, but it hardly matters as long as you have your friends.

It's really quite simple: the Bard is the ultimate support member. Bards aid their allies through musical performances. Similar to or even applying status effects, Bards help every ally on the field at once. The downside is the inability to do much else at the same time!

Note about the Bard: the game has two gender-specific classes. The Bard is exclusive to male characters who focus in magic. I didn't bother to make this limitation since a person's personality could still fit the idea behind the job.

About the test:

I was picking and choosing for Lancer the whole time and somehow managed to pull Mediator.

What even the fuck.

"Your result for Final Fantasy Tactics Job Assessment... Oracle

40 HP, 60 MP, 23 Speed and 21 Attack!

You are a great strategist and negate your foe's attacks. Your subtlety can be under-appreciated by those who want immediate and direct results, but your teammates know who to thank for the win.

Oracles have some interesting abilities as magic-users. They focus on statuses and are generally more robust. They can even do some damage in a melee. Oracles can be invaluable in certain situations, but players preferring direct damage may find them frustrating."

A great strategist.. :mf:

I really thought I'd get black mage, because that's what I would probably be by default in any Final Fantasy game. But increasing my friends battle speed, being able to stop people from being able to move, summoning meteors, channeling space magic, YESSSS I think this suits the real me.

I got da boring one, weh

I still think maybe I should be a Black Mage. I dressed up as one a few times for Halloween.

Time Mage 37 HP, 50 MP, 42 Speed and 15 Attack! Time Mage You are a tactician at heart, focusing your efforts where it matters most. Your sense of urgency and placement can lead to stunning victories if the strategy behind your efforts is sound. The Time Mage uses some quirky abilities to both help allies and hurt foes. They can use the powerful 'haste' spell as well as remove enemy hit points. This versatility is nice, but you may find Time Mages are more suited for support positions. Like all magic-users, they should take care to avoid a melee. About the test: As you can see, it measured your interest in 4 areas: HP, MP, Speed, and Attack. The jobs are assigned based on your top two attributes. HP - Jobs high in HP tend to either protect themselves or their allies. I also chose this attribute to signify teamwork. MP - Jobs high in MP tend to focus on support or indirect combat roles. I also chose this attribute to represent those with an interest in tactics and strategy, the underlying principles of combat. Speed - Jobs high in Speed tend to use mobility or simply carry out physical combat in an indirect fashion. I also chose this attribute to represent a degree of autonomy and independence. Attack - Jobs high in Attack tend to focus on eliminating the enemy. Very simple. I chose this attribute to represent a degree of aggression. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average) HP Distribution You scored 37% on HP, higher than 48% of your peers. MP Distribution You scored 50% on MP, higher than 64% of your peers. Speed Distribution You scored 42% on Speed, higher than 81% of your peers. Attack Distribution You scored 15% on Attack, higher than 4% of your peers.

Oracle

You are a great strategist and negate your foe's attacks. Your subtlety can be under-appreciated by those who want immediate and direct results, but your teammates know who to thank for the win.

Oracles have some interesting abilities as magic-users. They focus on statuses and are generally more robust. They can even do some damage in a melee. Oracles can be invaluable in certain situations, but players preferring direct damage may find them frustrating.

50 HP, 52 MP, 42 Speed and 36 Attack!

Chemist
46 HP, 44 MP, 46 Speed and 42 Attack!

What I really wanted is Mime. It was my favorite...

A Time Mage? But...but I want to be a dancer.

[video=youtube;xFrGuyw1V8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s[/video]