female aggression | INFJ Forum

female aggression

You said it as if it's only women who bully people.. :|

I think for women, being a 'bitch' is just the same as being a dudebro alpha male, in male terms.
There are differences, of course; social maps, positions; the do's and don'ts; expectations and standard. Looking closer it would seem to appear that those are two different things; and in some ways, they are. The cards and weapons most male and female (are expected to) have..... they tend to be different. Not to say one gender cannot use the other's cards (in fact, it's one hell of a strategy), but yeh.

But as far as 'why' and as far as aggression goes...I personally don't think gender has (much of) a factor. Of course, I might be wrong.

I think for women, being a 'bitch' is just the same as being a dudebro alpha male, in male terms.

You could be right here and it would explain a lot. To put it in high school terms: most people dislike alpha male jocks and from what I hear women like to negatively gossip about the most popular girls. Then you have the general feeling people express of "Man I hate my boss". Maybe people just love to complain about people above them? IDK The two ideas just seem to go together.

You could be right here and it would explain a lot. To put it in high school terms: most people dislike alpha male jocks and from what I hear women like to negatively gossip about the most popular girls. Then you have the general feeling people express of "Man I hate my boss". Maybe people just love to complain about people above them? IDK The two ideas just seem to go together.
Hmmm. Bringing those into musings...
To put it in that type of generalities, I think, requires certain questions;
what did they do?
how did they act?
how liked are they?
Alpha jocks bullying people and got hated is a logical conclusion.
Female queen bees gossiping being gossiped is just served what she dished.
But someone who's genuinely nice and kind, being called slut? Bullying.
..But as far as judging characters, people's words are always biased..whether right or wrong.
Difference in reasons.
There are distaste out of position / achievements; there are distaste out of actions; there are distaste out of personality.
They can and have gone together; one has masked themselves under the other.
That's why most people wouldn't say they have done wrong.

Hmmm. Bringing those into musings...
To put it in that type of generalities, I think, requires certain questions;
what did they do?
how did they act?
how liked are they?
Alpha jocks bullying people and got hated is a logical conclusion.
Female queen bees gossiping being gossiped is just served what she dished.
But someone who's genuinely nice and kind, being called slut? Bullying.
..But as far as judging characters, people's words are always biased..whether right or wrong.
Difference in reasons.
There are distaste out of position / achievements; there are distaste out of actions; there are distaste out of personality.
They can and have gone together; one has masked themselves under the other.
That's why most people wouldn't say they have done wrong.

True I guess I just got to thinking off topic.

True I guess I just got to thinking off topic.
That was fine, actually.:)
It's a nice reference/addendum to the discussion on hand. When talking about 'women bullying', those queen bees tend to be the first images appearing, no?
(hint, they are often not.)

Thread title = female aggression

OP = Why do women bully?

Am I in the right thread?

th

Reactions: Reon and bionic