Feelings' Dream

Feelings

Banned
Sep 27, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Hiiii there. I know how much you guys love talking about and interpreting dreams. I ignore my dreams, except the ones that really stand out. Last night I had one that really stood out. Actually, I woke up to pee and couldn't fall back asleep. So I went to the kitchen, ate a banana, sipped some water, checked my phone, read some new texts from... Cleopatra, let's call her, and then fell asleep.

In this dream, Cleopatra sent a video to my phone of her kissing this Thai guy in Thailand. Then she appeared beside me and was printing psychological assessments out, and trying to make me do them. I didn't want to, so I didn't. I suspected this wasn't Cleopatra, so I demanded 2 pieces of ID: at least 1 photo ID, government issued. It turns out that this was an imposter. The ID said 'Emily Alone'. Then the imposter walked away, and I realized it had been a spirit. Also, in my dream, I translated her name to mean 'Am I Really Alone' (Em i [r]ly Alone).

Have a field day.

Funny, I thought you gaiz would be all over this like stink on shit. And I wuz gonna tell you all about the dream I had last night, where my sister goes to France to study for her Master's, gets cancer, and I cry like a little bitch. Oh well.

Admit it, I am "cleopatra"