Favourite and Least Favourite Seinfeld Character | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Favourite and Least Favourite Seinfeld Character

Honey, it looks like we've caught a fish.

Jerry's on the bottom of a list.

As a side note what do you think their mbti types are? I think Jerry is istj elaine estj Kramer entp George maybe enfp?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

As a side note what do you think their mbti types are? I think Jerry is istj elaine estj Kramer entp George maybe enfp?

A good little tangent. Nice job. Jerry and Elaine seems right, Krammer - not 100%, George, not so sure (I am biased, I love ENFP's and don't like George!). I googled, and found this on personality cafe: Your take is close:

[By alexibaka]

Jerry- ISTJ- Everything about Jerry screams ISTJ. he goes by protocol, is very neat, and his Te is especially evident in the later seasons. I can see ISFJ or maybe even INFJ in the earlier seasons though when he seemed to have more of a moral compass.

Elaine-ESTJ- Again, in the earlier seasons she seemed more ESFJ as she was into animal rights and morality, but in the later seasons she was presented as an executive and dark hearted control freak.

Kramer- ENTP- the most obvious one, as he always has wacky ideas as his Ne is on full display.

George-INFP/INTP- The hardest to type in my opinion. In the beginning seasons his neuroticism and future anticipation along with his indecisiveness seem very INFP. But in the later seasons he seems more indifferent towards everything.

Here's a similar but different take: (personality cafe, by Satan Claus)

Jerry - ISTJ
Elaine - ESTJ
Kramer - EN*P
George - ISFJ

George is a hard one. Without a perfect memory of the episodes and rewatching a few, I find it hard to place him as an introvert or extravert, nevermind to type him accurately. I can see what the person means by George as an ISFJ, but wouldn't put my bets on it. He does seem to be intuitive, the thoughts he comes up with.

Last edited: