Facial features | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Facial features

Do you generally pay attention to details and characteristics in people's faces? I do.
Can you for instance tell where people are from, Not instantly, I need to educate myself about people's facial bone structure to be able to tell. I notice Se doms are very good at this, though.
who's had botox, who smokes weed regularly by certain facial features? Not much, simply because I don't pay attention to fashion or beauty, yet again I notice that NPs and SP types are far better than me at this.

What I notice, however, is mostly abstract, like their emotions and their demeanor, tone of voice, words that were not spoken, for example.

Reactions: Asa
Got a soul piercing stare so it makes people uncomfortable so yes I study and even in quick glances I can figure a lot of things. Those who are ok about themselves generally are ok but the rest it is like being exposed so they shy away or become hostile.

Reactions: Infjente and Asa
I learned very young to read peoples emotions and countenance. When I was a kid my father would have fits of rage and anger (my father was/is an alcoholic and was medicating his sexual abuse/sodomy he experienced as a child by the hands of a catholic priest). Before these events would occur, I learned in due time, how to predict them early and take cover. I learned to watch how his veins in his neck would start to bulge before he got upset. His actions seemed to increase whatever it was. Over time I learned how to read anyone around me. I can look around a room and see by body language who I can interact with as they are the safest ones around. I do notice one thing and others have told me, that when I look in their eyes they say the feel me looking in their soul...kinda weird