Facebook Photo Upload | INFJ Forum

Facebook Photo Upload

S

Shai Gar

is anyone else having a problem with it?

It's not letting me upload anything...

workin' fine for me.

crap.

hey, want to log into mine and upload some photos for me?

are you being serious or facetious?
(and what makes you think i wouldn't upload lewd/questionable images?)

hey, that's fine with me... so long as you upload the ones i want as well.

It doesn't make you even the slightest bit uneasy to give someone you don't know the ability to destroy your reputation via Facebook?

I uploaded a bunch of photos not too long ago. It is very fickle though. I think it really depends on how many people are on at the time of loading. It has had a lot of probs. lately because of the influx of members. It just depends on how many people are on it at that time.

It doesn't make you even the slightest bit uneasy to give someone you don't know the ability to destroy your reputation via Facebook?
I'm rather certain Shai has at least considered putting up all variety of stuff far worse than you can even imagine (or want to imagine). As I see it, anything you would think of doing with Shai's account would only improve his reputation (quality of reputation is here interpreted as most people would think of their reputation, not as Shai would).

I have my ways. Not that I would. But I could. I really don't see the point in that, however.

Well, if you want me to I will. I guess you could email the pics to me or whatnot. Uhh...unless you figured it out. ?

[QUOTE=N

I have teddy bears on my page... I've got a photo of myself in drag...

These are all completely normal things to have on one's Facebook. Assuredly.

I have a (drunk) picture of me sitting on the potty. It doesn't show anything, of course, but it's a great picture. And I so did *not* take it. My friend put her phone over the top of the stall and *clicky clicky.* The rest is history.

Yeah, I'll do it. How are you planning on getting them to me?