[INTJ] - Existence and distance | INFJ Forum

[INTJ] Existence and distance

Ifur

Banned
Jun 19, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Recently had some comments about Fe seemingly being about acting out.
Te somewhat furying out, Fi melting down and Ti melting outside in.

Body and mind, being and soul; and associated questions.

Is it better to be indifferent about responsibilities of body and mind?

Roles to play might be better with personal indifference?

If discontent and malplacement is removed from the equation, do primary Ni types play better social roles?

Many cultures seem to carry that expectation and it doesn't appear to be working for them.

Reactions: Ren, BritNi and Asa
I don't see people as playing roles for or in society. Some folk might act according to what they are paid to do, but they are working or living. While I believe some folk need a role model, I personally feel maybe they just need something to see positive in a negative situation. Be yourself. People can never find their place if they are playing a role. If one needs help, let them ask for it.

However, being oneself can bring consequences. Remember to treat others as you would have them treat you. Cultures sometimes burn witches. They go against what they fail to comprehend. They may even have someone killed should they fear them.
If I suffer for being who and what God wants of me, I have a problem with whomever thinks they are God enough to stand against me. Many people are just curious, while few don't like change. Wonder why? They want to be Boss. They don't want their upper hand challenged, let alone destroyed. I call it a lack of understanding: simple as it sounds.

Fear runs rampant in those with little understanding of things so different to them. They should grasp at the opportunity to learn, but pride hides realities. In a temporal society that respects people for who their father was rather than who the son is, people get placed in positions and cared for as a favor to the father. It doesn't really give the child much room for wearing his own shoes. They live in a shadow, and it must be quite difficult. Do they ever become someone, or will they always be so and so's son?

I like it when people can tell who a man is by who he is. I would never try to disrupt my true nature of self. I am that I am, as the saying goes. If I cannot be accepted for who I am, I like you blame the culture; if I read you right. The culture then becomes dysfunctional and lacking its potential.

There is so much, and given recent things. Very much seem to have found my Si and Fe demons so to speak, and hoping this will result in learning how to avoid that conflict.

So part of the inner conflict may be to step more carefully to avoid needing to address this, as this certainly shouldn't be at the forefront in a negaative sense, and also indicated how deeply my recent existential crisis have been. Socially this being rather common dominant preference, it is unfortunate and unavoidable confrontration as well when something quite different is needed -- especially when due to poor judgement and assumptions.

Last edited:
daniel-2-22.jpg

For the things I would not do, that I do; and the things I would do, that I do not.
I'll just comment on the fact a lot of ugly creatures run from the light. I only wish more understood.
Edit to say sometimes meds are necessary.

daniel-2-22.jpg

For the things I would not do, that I do; and the things I would do, that I do not.
I'll just comment on the fact a lot of ugly creatures run from the light. I only wish more understood.
Edit to say sometimes meds are necessary.

Hehe yeah, if only meds were legal and whole paragraphs could be written.
Editing to modify and improve an unwavering argument never hurts.

Reactions: just me