Ethical Conflict - Coming Up Against the Law | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Ethical Conflict - Coming Up Against the Law

You sounded upset and I wanted to give a friend something else to wonder about, if just for a moment.

You sounded upset and I wanted to give a friend something else to wonder about, if just for a moment.

Well... it worked! :lol:

Thank you.

perspective%20GSD.jpg

I often wonder how things change, then I watch the tides. That impels me to watch the moon. I guess it is not too radical to watch the sun, the earth's path, and time in all these things. Then I watch people. Some move their chairs while the tide comes in and out at the beach, then go back to reading a book about horror or love. Yet, the sun pretty much stays true. The earth's path around it stays pretty true each year. The moon's appearance and the sun's appearance almost look like they are spinning around us. One might be while the other might not be. How things look to one person much likely look different to another. Yet another may not even notice any of the above. One of my dogs slept on his back for a few minutes last night with all four in the air. Reminded me of my Lucky girl and gave me a smile. Have a good evening, [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION].