ENTP looking for INFJ Minnesota | INFJ Forum

ENTP looking for INFJ Minnesota

RNWayne

Dec 25, 2012
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
Intense
Hi. I am a ENTP looking to date a INFJ woman between 35-46. Your type is hard to find. I live in Duluth. I have tried online dating and used very slick writing projects to attract INFJ ladies. They all seem to be far far away from me:-(.

Any advice on hunting your elusive personality type?

Any ideas?

Thanks!
RNWayne.

Oh. I also find I attract other ENTPs. They scare me! Don't like people as intense as me. Sparks tend to fly!

....This is the first time, I think, seeing someone openly seeks a dating partner in this forum.

I'm.....a tad conflicted.

I thought where better to find INFJ women than on their forum?

I am bold... Part of my nature...

What do you plan to do after the hunt? Take her to a taxidermist to display on your wall? :D

No, be a good man to her.
I was just figuratively referring to how rare your personality type is. It is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. You also tend to sit back and watch others. No sticking out. Blend in.
The only INFJ I found was very disturbed for a 17 year abusive marriage. She believed me too good to be true. She chose another abuser over me... Very sad and tragic. She believed herself to be unworthy of me. It is a very tragic and heartbreaking story. Our connection was magical on every level. After she betrayed me, I still accepted her, but she shut me out in her shame.

Very heartbreaking.

This is not a game for me in any way shape or form. I am a very mature, ethical, and self aware ENTP.

No playboy here. I am real...

Reactions: Sriracha
Sorry for phone typos... I am very intense as well. Trait of my type.

Here is an example of my writing. A love story I wrote for her. I am crying now Sharing this... Anonymity is nice sometimes.

The Lady in the Woods

The woman runs into the forest with her dress flowing about her. She has no particular destination in mind.
In her soul she has powerful desire for her beloved, yet runs from him. Her passion is so strong that she is afraid of losing control. Her emotions are on fire! She feels as if she is burning from the inside out. She is frightened by the intensity. This is the push and pull of love. The fear of being hurt is real. Love makes us vulnerable while at the same time making us stronger. Beautiful irony!
Her white dress is like graceful silken wings of purity. No matter what she has been through in her life, her spirit is still pure and bright. She has not become jaded, resentful, or hopeless despite her suffering. In fact, her experience has taught her about who she is and defined what love is to her. She has grown and bloomed from a hatchling into a graceful swan. She is now ready to spread her wings and fly! Though, she still feels unsure of herself. Her confidence is still shaken by her previous torments by unworthy suitors. She is afraid to trust again though wants to.

She runs into the forest seeking the comfort and cleansing that nature brings her spirit. Her love is a force of nature. It cannot be controlled, rationalized, or reasoned with. She needs to feel the love wash over her healing her old hurts. The forest will help her organize her seemly conflicted emotions. The trees and moss of the forest are all woven together into a living whole. She understands that the threads of her love and forest life will interweave into her spirit creating a beautiful, strong, and safe pattern. The mist will gently fill her lungs. Each breath will cleanse her soul of her troubles. She will relax. Her spirit and mind will clear. She will come to understand and know. Nature’s wisdom will fill her being.
When she returns to her beloved she will be ready for love. She will feel safe. She will understand the risk and be willing to trust again.

Her beloved waits. He knows he has no power over her. He loves her so much that he lets her go. He understands that love is not something that can be caged or possessed. Love is not in the pursuit. He understands that love is the art of letting go. Giving without expecting. Compassion. True love is traveling together and sharing life with each other. Love is not and end in itself. Love grows and develops as all life. Love is the beginning, middle, and end of the story.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360440637.293618.jpg

This picture goes with this story. She asked me to write about it for her.

This guy she chose is her fourth abusive man. He used every manipulation trick and her compassion to lure her. Playing that he needed her to save him. Standard trick of abusers.

What you want to do is prop up one end of a box with a stick, tie a string to the stick, and place a chocolate bar under the the box. Holding the other end of the string, hide behind a large object, such as a bush or a vehicle. When the woman grabs for the chocolate, pull the string; it will remove the stick, and she will be trapped under the box.

Next, slide an MBTI test and pencil under the box and tell her she won't be released until the test is taken and her type is identified. If she's not INFJ, release her and reset the trap until results satisfy.

Last edited:
What you want to do is prop up one end a box with a stick, tie a string to the stick, and place a chocolate bar under the the box. Holding the other end of the string, hide behind a large object, such as a bush or a vehicle. When the woman grabs for the chocolate, pull the string; it will remove the stick, and she will be trapped under the box.

Next, slide an MBTI test and pencil under the box and tell her she won't be released until the test is taken and her type is identified. If she's not INFJ, release her and reset the trap until results satisfy.

That's pimp game homie.

What you want to do is prop up one end of a box with a stick, tie a string to the stick, and place a chocolate bar under the the box. Holding the other end of the string, hide behind a large object, such as a bush or a vehicle. When the woman grabs for the chocolate, pull the string; it will remove the stick, and she will be trapped under the box.

Chocolate? That only works 7 days out of the month. Duh.

Sorry to hear about what happened with your lady.
I hope you find the relationship you are looking for whether it be here or wherever else.

Thats how you get all the girls,eh?

This thread is fascinating to me. A while back, on this forum, a guy did the exact same thing. But the first person to respond said something along the lines of "this is creepy and inappropriate, you should leave". It triggered a series of similar responses. And the person was quickly made an outcast.

This thread, the initial response was more indifferent. And the series of responses afterward ranged from light humor to words of encouragement. They still sort of made fun of the guy. But it didn't have that same "herd mentality" effect.

Interesting. People are interesting.