Entertainment of Old | INFJ Forum

Entertainment of Old

BuddhaLand

Jun 19, 2018
MBTI
INFJ-A
Enneagram
1w2
I simply adore older entertainment! Anything from Vaudeville shows, old radio programs, vintage game shows to Burlesque and related forms of entertainment. Thanks to websites such as the Internet Archives and YouTube, I, along with other people, can view such rich forms of entertainment! Anybody else enjoy the aforementioned forms of entertainment?

After seeing Cinderella Man (Which had classic footage of Baer vs. Braddock in the special features) I got into watching super old prizefights for a while.

Reactions: Wyote and Gaze
yep, nothing like classic radio shows, 40s and 50s black and white films, or jazz/rockabilly from an earlier time. The sound was almost pure.

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
I simply adore older entertainment! Anything from Vaudeville shows, old radio programs, vintage game shows to Burlesque and related forms of entertainment. Thanks to websites such as the Internet Archives and YouTube, I, along with other people, can view such rich forms of entertainment! Anybody else enjoy the aforementioned forms of entertainment?
yessssssssssssssssssssss
I do: Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, etc. Jazz & swing are far more optimistic than contemporary pop.
Behold, the correct response

Reactions: Wyote
Modern versions of radios shows

Reactions: Fidicen and Wyote