Enneagram 4/3s & 7's.

Not2bforgot10

Community Member
Jan 15, 2009
MBTI
xNFJ
Enneagram
3w4 SX
I am wondering if any Enneagram type 4/3's on here have had any relationships with type 7's?

If so, what do you believe your 7's wing to be?

Moreover, what was your experience like? What were the pros/cons in the relationship.

Lastly, if you could give any advice to another 4 interested in having a relationship with a type 7 partner, what would it be?

Thanks!

This really isn't the best place to talk about the enneagram...

But I'm a 4 and I tend to stay out of relationships with sevens.

Friendships sure, relationships no, I find that I have no interest in playing keep up with them.

This really isn't the best place to talk about the enneagram...

But I'm a 4 and I tend to stay out of relationships with sevens.

Friendships sure, relationships no, I find that I have no interest in playing keep up with them.

Mmm, interesting. My 7 swears to be "done with the games." I have to give her the benefit of the doubt, for it's only fair. Nevertheless, I am hesitant, too, and cautious; nevertheless trusting.

I seem to be a 7-magnet. 50% of my relationships have been with them! Nevertheless, I am interested in hearing other member's experiences.

Mmm, interesting. My 7 swears to be "done with the games." I have to give her the benefit of the doubt, for it's only fair. Nevertheless, I am hesitant, too, and cautious; nevertheless trusting.

I seem to be a 7-magnet. 50% of my relationships have been with them! Nevertheless, I am interested in hearing other member's experiences.

Hi guys, I'm an INFJ-T Enneagram Type 7. I'm sorry to hear about this. Actually, I'm in ruins.

I am wondering if any Enneagram type 4/3's on here have had any relationships with type 7's?

If so, what do you believe your 7's wing to be?

Moreover, what was your experience like? What were the pros/cons in the relationship.

Lastly, if you could give any advice to another 4 interested in having a relationship with a type 7 partner, what would it be?

Thanks!
Hi guys, I'm an INFJ-T Enneagram Type 7. I'm sorry to hear about this. Actually, I'm in ruins.