Early stage dating INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Early stage dating INFJ

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by l4sc5_, Jan 9, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
More threads by l4sc5_
  1. Skrimpshidy

Skrimpshidy Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    If she said she was a cluster B...beli bel her and walk away. It's going to be difficult. When she sees you doing this she will move heaven and Earth to get back. Then she'll drop you.

It's trauma bonding. A total nightmare. You owe yourself much much more from life and relationships.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hostarius, l4sc5_ and Reason like this.
  2. Skrimpshidy

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    *Believe (typing on a busted phone.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hostarius, l4sc5_ and Reason like this.
  3. OP
    l4sc5_

Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    I believe her. She’s schizoid, so I guess that’s cluster A. So very antisocial and avoidant

Hostarius and Puzzlenuzzle like this.
  4. Skrimpshidy

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    That's still a very dark path to travel. I've been there more than once. One even went so far as to put me in jail on accusations of abuse. That's 5 months or my life gone. Everything I just rebuilt gone. I'm only left with scars on my face and head.

See what I"m getting at. I know you want something with her. They can be captivating. That's their job. And you will feel compassion and use your natural desire to help the hurting. Eventually you will equate this with love. That's when she'll drag you into the abyss. Once you get there. It's going to be nearly impossible to tell where you end and she begins.

The journey out of that pit will be long and hard. It will take a long time to stop feeling her darkness and return to your light.

l4sc5_, Hostarius and Puzzlenuzzle like this.
  5. LForward1

LForward1 Spammer

Threads:
    MBTI:
    IFJX
    Hey, you know, I had almost the same situation, when I was texting with a girl via dating site and you know, she was interested in me, but, after 2 weeks of intensive communication, she simply disappeared, and, a month later she answered, she doesn't want to communicate with me anymore, because I'm not confident in myself and I'm too childish in communication with girls and sent me the site with tips on how to communicate with Irish mail order brides... As she said, the tips from that site are universal and will let me learn how to behave with girls... I've never been so humiliated. However, frankly speaking, the tips really helped to understand women better

Hostarius likes this.
  6. Hostarius

Hostarius I N I T I U M

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Wut?