Early stage dating INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Featured Early stage dating INFJ

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by ClevelandINTP, Jan 9, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
More threads by ClevelandINTP
  1. Skrimpshidy

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    If she said she was a cluster B...beli bel her and walk away. It's going to be difficult. When she sees you doing this she will move heaven and Earth to get back. Then she'll drop you.

It's trauma bonding. A total nightmare. You owe yourself much much more from life and relationships.

Hostarius, ClevelandINTP and Reason like this.
  2. Skrimpshidy

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    *Believe (typing on a busted phone.)

Hostarius, ClevelandINTP and Reason like this.
  3. OP
    ClevelandINTP

ClevelandINTP Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    7, 4, 8 and2
    I believe her. She’s schizoid, so I guess that’s cluster A. So very antisocial and avoidant

Hostarius and Puzzlenuzzle like this.
  4. Skrimpshidy

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    That's still a very dark path to travel. I've been there more than once. One even went so far as to put me in jail on accusations of abuse. That's 5 months or my life gone. Everything I just rebuilt gone. I'm only left with scars on my face and head.

See what I"m getting at. I know you want something with her. They can be captivating. That's their job. And you will feel compassion and use your natural desire to help the hurting. Eventually you will equate this with love. That's when she'll drag you into the abyss. Once you get there. It's going to be nearly impossible to tell where you end and she begins.

The journey out of that pit will be long and hard. It will take a long time to stop feeling her darkness and return to your light.

Hostarius and Puzzlenuzzle like this.