Does anybody else love Bachelorette as much as I do? | INFJ Forum

Does anybody else love Bachelorette as much as I do?

jupiterswoon

Permanent Fixture
Mar 30, 2012
MBTI
ISFP
Enneagram
That movie literally spoke to my soul. And yes that might sound kind of vapid considering that most of it is scenes of women doing cocaine and behaving erratically- but I love it so much, because as an INFJ, watching when the characters talk about how they should "fuck everyone else" and be proud of themselves for being who they are, it just satisfies this part of me that craves that certainty and that attitude of "just deal with it/me" that I tend to lack so much. Every time I watch that movie I feel so incredibly inspired. Do other INFJs feel that way?

[video=youtube;BwFTkGyI4hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwFTkGyI4hc[/video]

NI-The bride is often times the focal point of a wedding. The story here comes not from the focal point but the background characters as the bride is not doing the planning and is often portrayed by others.
FE- There are lots of people here.
TI- Occasionally the actors blurt out tid bits of facts to keep you thinking.
SE-There are many overly sensuous descriptions.

I would say it has the potential to illicit a wide range of reactions. I don't often see that INFJ express much interest in movies. Of course there are a lot of INTP cinephiles out there whom really like to get in on the act. When you talk about certainty and inspiration I have to give a big nod that's certainly the usual INFJ bravado I see. All the more reason to keep the old mention of "Do not try this at home"! haha :D