Do you Tweet | INFJ Forum

Do you Tweet

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
Do you Tweet? If so how often and what about?

tweetsn.JPG

I don't tweet but I do whistle some times.

And I may or may not warble.

In the immortal words of a fourteen year old, "Twitter is for old people."

I do not tweet.

Popularity is arbitrary. It seem the only reason something is popular is to phase out the last generation from social power.

I knew it! Those fourteen year old kids are trying to rule the world. Hooligans!

My parakeet tweets for me! No, but when I did have a twitter, I sorta said something about the American government on there and my whole twitter profile was sorta gone!

I have a twitter account. I mostly use it to keep up with a few interests. I have only replied and retweeted.

I don't quit know what to do with it yet, but I plan to use it. I'm not sure if I'll use it on a professional capacity, personal, or a mix of both.
I feel I'm getting to the point I don't have to think much about what should be private/public, and more confident in what information can be tied to my identity.
Some of this is due to understanding people, and some of it is understanding how much most people aren't in the equation of my life.
For my career in modern day, I think I need to have a social presence online at least professionally.

I have a twitter account. I mostly use it to keep up with a few interests. I have only replied and retweeted.

I don't quit know what to do with it yet, but I plan to use it. I'm not sure if I'll use it on a professional capacity, personal, or a mix of both.
I feel I'm getting to the point I don't have to think much about what should be private/public, and more confident in what information can be tied to my identity.
Some of this is due to understanding people, and some of it is understanding how much most people aren't in the equation of my life.
For my career in modern day, I think I need to have a social presence online at least professionally.

This is a conspiracy theory

Yup. My twitter handle is "@Shivsankar".

Been on it since Nov 2008 and been able to find a lot of interesting people, as well as stuff. I'm not "active" active now, but once in a while I get quite active.

Edit: Something weird happened to my twitter handle. Trying again.

Last edited:
seems like a lot of tweeters are snitches. so no; probably why they made it 140 letters :m076:

Only the highest quality tweets.

@goodolvic

I do! Follow me on [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION]notaro and I will be forever grateful :)

Nope. I dislike social media (Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) in general. I do have a Facebook, but I don't use it much.