Dick Cheny get's a heart! | INFJ Forum

Dick Cheny get's a heart!

54192&#cmy

Outta Here.
Donor
Jul 18, 2008
MBTI
InFU
So old Dick get's a new lease on life. Well that's must be nice for him. He is one of the guys in power that I just cannot stand. [video=youtube;FxFc1RMbko4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxFc1RMbko4[/video]
Right back at ya Dick. I feel for the family of the person who died so that you could live. You really don't deserve to be here anymore. You cheated death you coward. I am sure that there are a lot of servicemen that wish that they could have gotten a second chance at life. You and Bush both killed a lot of young men and women. And made others disabled. The amount of negative things you have really done will only be realized years from now.

[video=youtube;MPsqL81Etxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPsqL81Etxg[/video]
With these shooting skills he should have went to Iraq...

Reactions: Blind Bandit
At 71 I dont think he really needs to live much longer. Whats he gonna do, recuperate until he is 73 and then die of old age or get Alzheimer's and go into a home?

Reactions: Peppermint
Couldn't that heart have gone to someone younger?

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
At 71 I dont think he really needs to live much longer. Whats he gonna do, recuperate until he is 73 and then die of old age or get Alzheimer's and go into a home?

Most likely that's the case! If he was honorable he would have just died!

I guess talking about Dick is not a hot topic. lol Oh well....

lol

mm, some politicians can get away with so much, the rule of law really does not apply to them.
Sad world.
Of course we can oppose them but too many people are apathetic and if it continues this way many millions more will die as a result of our selfishness.

Haha well if you had titled the thread "dick" you would have gotten many more replies with this crowd lol.

71 is too old to get a transplant. What does he have in life left to do? I guess he wanted to stick around and spend some of his money he made off of the war. When it's my time to go I will be ready. It's assholes like Dick that make life not worth living. It's been way too long since we had real leadership in this country. And the Bush Cheney ticket just proved it to me. Even Pres O is phucking up too. Seriously people we really need to get all these assholes out of WA DC. I don't know about you but I am damn tired of the good old boy club screwing the rest of us over. It don't matter what party they are in they are all in it for themselves. That's not public service...​

I cannot stand the blankety blank blank poor excuse for a human being and any time I see his name I want to stomp all over his private parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr

So yeh....I don't want to talk about him because he gets my blood boiling...

On another note:

When my father had his heart attack back in December - he had been paralyzed on the right side of his body for 4 years - had a blood clot 2 feet long in his right leg - couldn't talk - couldn't communicate - and had virtually no reason to live.
They still performed a quadruple bypass on him ostensibly to keep him alive. He died about 3 weeks later.
QUADRUPLE bypass!!!!

The collective insanity of this nation astounds me....

71 is too old to get a transplant. What does he have in life left to do? I guess he wanted to stick around and spend some of his money he made off of the war. When it's my time to go I will be ready. It's assholes like Dick that make life not worth living. It's been way too long since we had real leadership in this country. And the Bush Cheney ticket just proved it to me. Even Pres O is phucking up too. Seriously people we really need to get all these assholes out of WA DC. I don't know about you but I am damn tired of the good old boy club screwing the rest of us over. It don't matter what party they are in they are all in it for themselves. That's not public service...​

Totally agree with you efromm. Their goal is to get rid of the middle class and control us ever more.

[MENTION=708]VH[/MENTION] came up with the idea of uniting the Tea Party with the Occupy group. He suggested it was the only way we could affect the ruling elite - by being one large group. Essentially the Powerful come up with ideologies to pit one group against the other.

Totally agree with you efromm. Their goal is to get rid of the middle class and control us ever more.

[MENTION=708]VH[/MENTION] came up with the idea of uniting the Tea Party with the Occupy group. He suggested it was the only way we could affect the ruling elite - by being one large group. Essentially the Powerful come up with ideologies to pit one group against the other.

Very true. I think if the occupy guys and gals and the tea party could sit down and talk they may have more in common than they think. Government is not the problem. It's the people running it. It's funny when people say your against the government. Cause they are not. They are against the people who are running it. It's a very different thing. Just like religion. I am a fan of Jesus just not a fan of his fan club....

Reactions: Kgal
Age is not a disease! When your 70 yr old parent needs medical attention I hope you don't believe your comments.

Call me oversensitive b/c I am caring for my 70 year old father b/c he just had back surgery. This thread really pisses me off.

Age is not a disease! When your 70 yr old parent needs medical attention I hope you don't believe your comments.

Call me oversensitive b/c I am caring for my 70 year old father b/c he just had back surgery. This thread really pisses me off.

Back surgery is completely different than heart surgery. I am sorry your Father is ill. I hope he makes a complete healthy recovery.

From my point of view and it's one from my own life experiences with my grandparents I am going to die when it is my time. I have given Angie strict orders to let me go when I am sick. I watched both my grandparents die from cancer. Chemotherapy only prolonged their suffering. And ours. I had a friend a few years ago go through a aortic dissection. I spent a while talking to the doctor about how old is too old for heart surgery. He said that anything over 65 was really pushing it. And that the risks may not be worth it. Lucky for Steve he was only 60 and a non smoker. Those two things together made it possible for him to get a pig valve. Although Steve told them to let him die. They decided to put him back together.

Dick is only alive because he had the money and connections to get what he needed to live. I really don't like Dick. I don't like the way he sent my cousins to war under false pretenses. Please tell me what Iraq had to do with Sept 11th? Please tell me how going to war in two different countries has helped either them or us. My cousin just got back from Afghanistan his 4th tour over there and he does not want to go back. Guess what he is going back again. He and a lot of the guys in his unit don't want to go. They have had enough. Both of these wars have done more harm to America than good. George Bush over reacted. And Dick was right there pushing him along. I think that they both are dishonorable men. That's my opinion. You do not have to like it. I may be wrong as hell. Or I may be right as rain.

These Dems and Repub's are just like religious zealots and sports fanatics. Even if their team sucks and is doing everything wrong they are never going to admit it. They will just fight over who is better. And from where I am standing they are really fighting over who is less worse. Both parties suck ass! And they have been screwing up America since the Civil War. Slowly taking away our freedoms. And eroding our rights to live as we choose. This flip flop every 4 years is nothing more than a shell game. And the winners are the ones who are in the know.

Again I am sorry about your Dad. Hope he feels better really soon....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal

I think your miss understanding the issue. Regardless of how I feel about Dick Cheny. That heart could have gone to someone who was younger and could really benefit from it. The waiting lists are stupid long. What if a young person could have had that heart? Cheny may live for another twenty years. But he has also lived a long life. What about someone who is only 20, 30,40 or whatever who really could use more time.

This is just like Steve Jobs waiting nearly a year to get a transplant and then dieing becasue he waited too long. He wasted that transplant.

What I think everyone is saying is when something as hard to get as transplant, you have to consider the benefit to the patient and to others who could use that transplant.

Until we can grow organs we need to think about issues of this nature. Because now someone who could have used a heart more than Cheny has to wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal and 54192&#cmy
I wonder what the political ideology of the donor was?

I'm not entirely sure why all this hate is going around, Heart transplants are tricky procedures and particular, they don't always take and even then they degrade quickly. It's probably safe to say that the heart wouldn't have been very beneficial to another individual and is going to give Cheny a few more years. Also anybody up for calling him a coward because this needs to be a little more self reflective, seeing as everyone takes measures on a daily basis to prevent their own death. Ranging from surgery to eating cherios.

also fun fact, the average wait for a heart transplant is six months to a year, Cheney waited 20 months.

I wonder what the political ideology of the donor was?

Yes. There is compelling evidence that suggests the memories stored in the donated heart get "recognized" by the recipient.

I think your miss understanding the issue. Regardless of how I feel about Dick Cheny. That heart could have gone to someone who was younger and could really benefit from it. The waiting lists are stupid long. What if a young person could have had that heart? Cheny may live for another twenty years. But he has also lived a long life. What about someone who is only 20, 30,40 or whatever who really could use more time.

This is just like Steve Jobs waiting nearly a year to get a transplant and then dieing becasue he waited too long. He wasted that transplant.

What I think everyone is saying is when something as hard to get as transplant, you have to consider the benefit to the patient and to others who could use that transplant.

Until we can grow organs we need to think about issues of this nature. Because now someone who could have used a heart more than Cheny has to wait.

Good point. A thought has arisen in my mind thanks to you (curses!) : what is a better use of that heart? To give to a 15 y/o with the rest of his or her life ahead of him, or to the 50 y/o parent that supports a healthy 15 y/o with the rest of his or her life ahead of him ?