Diablo 3 Expansion

invisible

On Holiday
Sep 30, 2009
Avalon Archipelago
MBTI
none
does anyone play this game anymore? - i do

the expansion pack is out soon. its completely overpriced, so much that im probably never going to buy another Blizzard game, but im still excited about it. i want to play the new class. is anyone else going to be playing it?

I played the game when it first came out and was a bit disappointed in it. I am a fan of Blizzard games, although they are very expensive. I think the game style wasn't for me- but I would be interested in checking out the expansion!

A friend of mine is playing a diablo-like game now- but I think it's cheaper, if not free! You might want to check into some other games if you're looking for a substitute!

A friend of mine has been beta testing the expansion. He says that it will redeem the disappointment of the game, bringing much-needed balance and actual variety in items (as opposed to mostly just increasing stats). I'll probably buy it.

A friend of mine has been beta testing the expansion. He says that it will redeem the disappointment of the game, bringing much-needed balance and actual variety in items (as opposed to mostly just increasing stats). I'll probably buy it.

Been playing the PTR patch and even with the limited features it appears to me that there is much improvement.

since i cant get into my university online system im playing.

update reset my key bindings :mmph:

crusader is sufficient eye candy. some of the other characters were disappointing in that regard. not really naked enough though... but thats ok.

the spectral hound sucked but i got this sweet wing set for some reason. you can apply it on any of your characters and then turn it off again also. dont know why i got it. the general chat couldnt work out why some people got it and others didnt. it didnt seem to be connected to having preordered.

ive got 63% better chance of finding magical items, i get multiple yellow item drops, my inventory fills up fast with more yellows than blues, and if i dont get at least one legendary when i sit down to play its unusual (and i get pissed off). i really like to get the items. i like to see the artistic design and i like the "power" effects.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm waiting for the PS3 version- if they aren't fools and make it only for PS4.

Reactions: invisible
I briefly have played Diablo part one I think. I didnt see the appeal. Not enough story line. I wish that I had gotten more into Ultima online though. That seemed fun even though I didnt get how to play.

temporary outage of battle.net service????????? please try again later??????? (code 73)?????????????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I briefly have played Diablo part one I think. I didnt see the appeal. Not enough story line. I wish that I had gotten more into Ultima online though. That seemed fun even though I didnt get how to play.

i think the story is bearable, but mainly i just like destroying maximum quantities of evil demons and picking up riches. im also agreeable to engaging in a megalomaniac fantasy that i have "powers".

never played ultima online. why dont they make a Fallout Online???

i think the story is bearable, but mainly i just like destroying maximum quantities of evil demons and picking up riches. im also agreeable to engaging in a megalomaniac fantasy that i have "powers".

Because then we would all quit our jobs and the economy would tank.

Fallout Online

I'll also add that Bethesda is about to release Elder Scrolls Online this Friday, so if they decide to release a Fallout Online in the future it will likely depend on the success of this release and would be a long time from now.

Current speculation on the Fallout series is leaning towards a Fallout 4 announcement possibly later this year and set in Boston.

Last edited:
Fallout Online

I'll also add that Bethesda is about to release Elder Scrolls Online this Friday, so if they decide to release a Fallout Online in the future it will likely depend on the success of this release and would be a long time from now.

Current speculation on the Fallout series is leaning towards a Fallout 4 announcement possibly later this year and set in Boston.

i have now reached a critical mass point in Fallout 4 anticipation and i dont think i could survive such an announcement.

Ohhhhh do I PLAY IT!

Crusadin' with Crusader for the next epic legendary.

In all honestly though this expansion makes Diablo feel like a Diablo game, and not be a complete throwback do Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. They did manage to fit the "free to experience" level up system with a "opportunity to experiment" loot system.