Denial vs. Reality | INFJ Forum

Denial vs. Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
#musthavebeenhigh

I think you're on to some good thoughts, just interested in more specifics about it.
I suppose this is some kind of journal though? I shall happily await the turning of the pages.

I think you're on to some good thoughts, just interested in more specifics about it.
I suppose this is some kind of journal though? I shall happily await the turning of the pages.

I'm so new to this world... but I think km going to love it! So...for something like this, maybe I should blog it and not create a new thread/forum? ...forgive me as I am learning. ;)

I'm so new to this world... but I think km going to love it! So...for something like this, maybe I should blog it and not create a new thread/forum? ...forgive me as I am learning. ;)

It's pretty casual here. If you want to have something dedicated to philosophical and religious ponderings, this is a great section.
But we also have a personal blog section, anything goes. Within reason of course.
https://www.infjs.com/forums/member-blogs.42/
PM me or any other staff if you have any questions. Or @ me in my Xolotl blog too, whatever's clever.

Hi there, Virgo! Welcome to the forum.

I'm just wondering why you delete post and things. Could you explain it?
I deleted it because I posted in the wrong area. It should have been something in my personal blog, but I created a thread instead. Newbie mistake. I haven't been. Able to figure out how to delete the entire thread completely. So I just removed the content. ...I'll start blogging soon.

I deleted it because I posted in the wrong area. It should have been something in my personal blog, but I created a thread instead. Newbie mistake. I haven't been. Able to figure out how to delete the entire thread completely. So I just removed the content. ...I'll start blogging soon.
Oh okidoki... I just thought I heard you say elsewhere that sometimes you delete things for other reasons, like denial?

Reactions: Ren and Wyote
Status
Not open for further replies.