Define your "thinking" process and its relation and irrelation to your type. | INFJ Forum

Define your "thinking" process and its relation and irrelation to your type.

Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
pick an example of when it happens and however that is, and maybe how it varies in comparison to different situations?

ill start with my most recent face to face experiences:

i was very JEDI, and i did as any jedi should have.
i brought up my opponents emotions and with full claw, talons and all, ripped her emotions wide open.
uhh.. ok mayvbe my method was exactly opposite as i described.
but anyways, then the force guided me to her emotions and i felt it all, i got quickly overwhelmed as she was isfp and thus had stronger emotions than what i have.
thus i backed off but the force did the same thing once again after 1 minute, and never after that.

are these kind of force guided connections familiar to you and you can control it?

apart from that, i concentrated on being selfless (in my thinking process) which caused the force to blend, and i used that force also as an aid in translating my thoughts into human language, english.

although the force doesnt guide the direction of conversation, it does handle speaking completely.
the force often speaks in my mind and plays me songs in my head without my prompting.

although my process corresponds with the ways of jedi, i still feel its far from sufficient as im not yet even a padawan.

when im alone, i dont experience time at all.
im doing something nonspecific, and 2012 it now is? time eludes me.
ive also noticed, the time lapse field around me follows me wherever i go and traps others into it, but they are not as easily fooled by the force around me.
they can still see the clock, even if time runs too quickly for them to notice it after its too late.
i try to slow the force around me, but its stronger than i am.