Deathnote: I liked kira before you did. | INFJ Forum

Deathnote: I liked kira before you did.

S

Shai Gar

kira1.jpg

When I read the title I thought he meant the anime lol...but I have no idea what this is.

Is that... the Dark Crystal?

If so, I've still never seen it. Due to a lack of knowledge or feedback, things will probably stay that way, I think.

Shai Gar is saying that he liked Kira before everyone else started liking the Kira from Death Note, because he (claims he) liked another fictional character named Kira who existed in a fictional universe conceived before the Death Note one was, I reckon.

If this is all true, then yes, "Shai Gar liked Kira before you all did", if none of you also liked that other Kira when it was conceived before Death Note.

Last edited:
Shai Gar is saying that he liked Kira before everyone else started liking the Kira from Death Note, because he (claims he) liked another fictional character named Kira who existed in a fictional universe conceived before the Death Note one was, I reckon.

If this is all true, then yes, "Shai Gar liked Kira before you all did", if none of you also liked that other Kira when it was conceived before Death Note.

So Shai Gar is confessing that he's a Kira Fangirl?