Death | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Death

I would think if death is a part of life, maybe life goes on after death. Maybe it is not the end of life. If death has nothing to do with life, maybe it is just the part when one is passing that is part of life. Maybe we are looking at the big picture of life instead of one person's life. So many people disagree as to what happens when one dies; or after one dies. Death is kind of like tomorrow, in a sense; always today and always alive....to oneself.

In a temporal mindset, death is the absence of life; darkness, the absence of light. Spiritually speaking, death may not be the absence of life. I have often pondered death as worldly: understood by those living in the world as something that will end one day for each of us. Is it really true, though? Can we speak with certainty death is the absence of life? Do we know tomorrow will not come?

Is the silence after listening to music part of the music?

Living a reserved life is what some people want to do with theirs. Taking chances and going for it all is what some people choose to do. Not everyone has the same opportunities, choices, or calling. I must carefully consider what I do in my life and the repercussions. Others may not have that task in their mindset. We are to experience life, but who can say how everyone else should do so? I cannot. I can try to enjoy the music and hope to not hear too many bad chords or notes along my way. I can try to help others enjoy theirs to the fullest if possible. Personally, I feel when the music stops playing there will be a silence for a time. I long for the song I will know when I hear the music playing another song afterwards. This way to me death can be a part of life.