Dear INTPs | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Dear INTPs

I actually think i get along with other types more easily than i do with other INTPs. The INTPs on this site are all cool but I've bumped into a few elsewhere that really irritate the fuck out of me. I think INTPs go off the rails when they take themselves too seriously, when they're too anxious to prove they're right.

I actually think i get along with other types more easily than i do with other INTPs. The INTPs on this site are all cool but I've bumped into a few elsewhere that really irritate the fuck out of me. I think INTPs go off the rails when they take themselves too seriously, when they're too anxious to prove they're right.
My biggest problem with INTPs I have met that aren't on this website, has to be the fact that they immediately think they are a genius just because they are an INTP and try to act like the INTP profile.

I once read that people often mistype as INTPs because of their online rep. BS if you ask me. You should be the type you are, and not act like another.

Reactions: Hola329
@Ginny do you have anything to say to INTPs in general? Since you're here i mean..

EDIT: Because i believe that was the original purpose of this thread... before we derailed it for 15 pages or so...
Hah. An INTP who likes rules. What you see as derailing, I see as having a discussion.
Well we are all different. For example, I am a highly agreeable INTP, and I get along with everyone! Chances are if we met, we would get along nicely!
Clever. Campaigning for best INTP. :tonguewink:

Last edited:
INFJs rule over the internet just as much as INTPs

Reactions: Hola329
Hah. An INTP who likes rules. What you see as derailing, I see as having a discussion.

Clever. Campaigning for best INTP. :tonguewink:
what you see as having a discussion, I see as having fun