Dear INTPs

Icedream

Nothing more than a thought
Apr 14, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
1: You are amazing at logic
2: Your opinions vary
3: When you mix them, you always go full retard. don't do it.

Reactions: Lurk
Conceptually, I've always found them a strange personality and they're not my preferred type.

However, people who identify as INTP are pretty cool and not like the stereotype or the concept.

People who identify as INTP can be pretty great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren
When you mix them, you always go full retard. don't do it.
I don't know what this means.

Knowledge for its own sake is pointless
Unless you enjoy learning the same way an ENTJ enjoys taking shit over. One could say that running large organizations and accumulating power for its own sake is pointless.

ladies, ladies. no need to fight

1: You are amazing at logic
2: Your opinions vary
3: When you mix them, you always go full retard. don't do it.
When I... mix my opinions with logic it's bad?
Okay i'll stop doing that thing I can't help but do....

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
Well I've seen some INTPs, who are supposedly genius, say and do the most stupid things based on preconceived opinions on situations, then they add their logic to the situation and it all goes to hell

Reactions: Gaze and Ren
Well I've seen some INTPs, who are supposedly genius, say and do the most stupid things based on preconceived opinions on situations, then they add their logic to the situation and it all goes to hell
Probably because the INTP skillset is in a different wheelhouse than an INFJ's is, so of course you pick up on things that we miss and vice-versa.

Reactions: Sandie33
oh no, some of these were very black and white at the end of the day

I don't know what this means.

Unless you enjoy learning the same way an ENTJ enjoys taking shit over. One could say that running large organizations and accumulating power for its own sake is pointless.
One would be incorrect if they said that. The more power one has, the greater their means of improving the human condition.

One would be incorrect if they said that. The more power one has, the higher their ability to improve the human condition.
That pre-supposes you know everything, you can't be all-powerful and still do good unless you're knowledgeable. But with all your climbing to the top, you probably won't have time to ponder EVERYTHING it's far too time consuming... If only there were a group of people who thought about everything and accumulated knowledge on everything endlessly who you could use for advice... if only.

All I see is grey madam, perhaps you could explain it to me?
the one currently pissing me off, is a supposed genius picking a fight with me, based on how they saw me (they thought I was a moody idiot, but I'm only moody)
Basically, they thought up a bunch of scandals and tied them up to me, and even accused me of having an alternate trolling account. One that I was talking to earlier today publicly.

Well to be fair, you don't have a ton of patience for people who don't understand you and a lot of your posts are short and difficult to read (they were for me at first that is) but sometimes INTPs are oblivious of something until you beat them over the head with it. Try stating the obvious, it might clear things up.

EDIT: I misread what you wrote, hang on.