Daring's Type. | INFJ Forum

Daring's Type.

sassafras

Jun 17, 2009
MBTI
From what you gather about myself and my opinions thus far, would you truly type me as an INFJ? Not that its vital to my identity, or anything. It's mostly to satisfy my own curiousity. And maybe having some insight might help me make heads and tails of why I'm testing differently on some of these tests.

Or it might just throw me off completely.

So if you didn't see my classification, what would your guess have been?

Last edited:
:) I'd type you as a very kind and loving INFJ. You have strong Ti though. Probably something made your Ti evolve. The other type you could be is ENFJ, but you don't seem to be as emotional as them.

:p Good Two Shoes.:m182:

yeah - you look like an ENFJ
thought i could be wrong - not likely though:D / kidding

I believe that the only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
~You

Dominant + tertiary function(aids dominant function when out of options)
Fe + Se
ENFJ

INFJ. :)

Von Hase is the man when it comes to discovering your degrees within your type and he posted some excellent comparisons across the board, and the discussions were marvelous.

The Cognitive Process thread is a good one (here). There's a BUNCH of information in it and it'll get you thinking.

Basically it explains that while we are INFJ, some of our individual cognitive functions may be so well developed that we take on the characteristics of other types. Worse case scenario is when we're under stress and learn to rely on those functions far after the stress has past.

^ She basically said what I've already said. You have strong Ti :mpoke:

Seriously? I'm not 'feelin' INFJ.

:) I'd type you as a very kind and loving INFJ. You have strong Ti though. Probably something made your Ti evolve. The other type you could be is ENFJ, but you don't seem to be as emotional as them.

:p Good Two Shoes.:m182:

Hmmm. No. I don't think her ti is strong. I think most of her responses are Ni based, combined with complicated use of language.

My guess is you're an Infj with hurt feelings, and you're trying to change that by trying to develop a stronger Ti.

Last edited:
I probably would have thought you INFJ.

That would be my basic assumption, being on an INFJ forum, unless something said seemed inconsistent enough to look at the person's information to see if their type was different.

As others have said, I've experienced you as well-spoken with precise language conveying a kindness that seems mostly to be concerned with the well-being of others. There have been times when I've experienced you as more controlled in emotion and perspective than perhaps I tend to be, but that didn't seem inconsistent with INFJ. I have, on occasion, experienced your advice style to be similar to certain INFP's, however I also do not find it inconsistent with an INFJ when expressing advice through the filter of preference for a particular path.

I'm not familiar with the other test results you've been getting. How else have you tested?