Dane Cook

Arsal

Permanent Fixture
Dec 31, 2010
MBTI
-
Enneagram
-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L52lPwj4Pvo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L52lPwj4Pvo[/ame]

Does anyone else think Dane Cook is possibly INFJ?

He seems to have such deep intuitive insights into everyday situations, and always brings new perspectives to view preexisting objects. It's uncanny.

I don't know if he's an INFJ. I do know, however, that he sucks and isn't funny.

:mhula:

I'd say ESFP for my first guess though, although I would suppose that he could be an N.

Afternote: I watched the clip - I'd say ENFJ/ENFP from that?

And a closet gay.

Reactions: Diana and jyrffw54
I don't know if he's an INFJ. I do know, however, that he sucks and isn't funny.

:mhula:

I'd say ESFP for my first guess though, although I would suppose that he could be an N.

Afternote: I watched the clip - I'd say ENFJ/ENFP from that?

And a closet gay.

yeah well you know that's just like your opinion man

ENFP comes to mind, but his humour doesn't seem Ne per se, more Ni, more like he is rocking the boat on how people view/live their everyday lives. I I will go with XNFJ

I would say ENFP personally, just on the basis of videos I've watched on youtube when I was trying to figure typing out.

I would say ENFP personally, just on the basis of videos I've watched on youtube when I was trying to figure typing out.
Elaborate please?

Elaborate please?

Well mostly it's just some of his mannerisms and the way he describes things, From my observation ENFPs seem to like to explain things in introvert like terms but kind of more fast paced or something and use their hands a lot, and move between patterns of thought quickly.

Again this is just from what I've observed, the people in the videos I've watched very well could have mistyped themselves.

Well mostly it's just some of his mannerisms and the way he describes things, From my observation ENFPs seem to like to explain things in introvert like terms but kind of more fast paced or something and use their hands a lot, and move between patterns of thought quickly.

Again this is just from what I've observed, the people in the videos I've watched very well could have mistyped themselves.

I thought INFJs explained things in extrovert terms only slower and less hand use?

But but but... he has so much Ni! Don't you see it as well?

Can you cite an example of Ni in what he's said in this interview? I'm actually genuinely curious on this since no one can ever seem to give me legitimate real life examples of Ni.

This was a joke thread. Thank you for taking part in my experiment.

>.>

<.<

Dane Cook is probably ESTP or ESTJ.

I know this was a troll thread and all (honestly, you should be banned for trolling) but I really do think he could be INFJ. He's actually very deliberately portraying a particular character which was clearly Ni created, and put out with his Fe and nah I'm just playing lol. Surely ESTP and ESTJ would be very distinct though, no? Opposite function sets, totally different Jx/Px set up.

Surely ESTP and ESTJ would be very distinct though, no? Opposite function sets, totally different Jx/Px set up.

Yes.

It's not a troll thread. I wanted to see how many people would find him draining as I do. Draining (as I reason) = S-T in top two. And the extrovert is obvious.

Yes.

It's not a troll thread. I wanted to see how many people would find him draining as I do. Draining (as I reason) = S-T in top two. And the extrovert is obvious.

I thought fucking everyone hated Dane Cook?

I have a feeling the extraversion might have more to do with being drained. I think Ne would be the exception to this.

Well, given his popularity and record sales, apparently not everyone.

Then again, it's not about hating him. One can hate a person of their same type and/or any other; it's about recognizing the boundary where one sort of cognitive process ends and another begins. I'm not necessarily going to like all N-Fs and dislike all S-Ts, but I'm probably always going to recognize where the N-F's are coming from and hit a "mental roadblock" when dealing with S-Ts because their process of reasoning is so different from mine.

----

On another forum, Dane Cook was being unanimously agreed to be ENFP. Criminal.

Just for comparison, here's a real ENFP:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbLhnIp7jg"]YouTube - Part 1 - Russell Brand Interview[/ame]

See how different the dynamic is.

Not to mention, one of them has a positive, stimulating reaction to my senses, the other is completely draining. I'm guessing this is true for other INFJs as well(?)

How do you think the reasoning processes of someone with only one letter of the two in common compares?

How do you think the reasoning processes of someone with only one letter of the two in common compares?

Hm, I suppose someone with the P-function in common would be easier to relate to in terms of sharing a common abstract worldview and such, but not how the worldview is expressed (e.g. INTJ), and likewise for the J-function (e.g. ISFJ).

This probably belongs here, though.