Daily schedules and INFJs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Daily schedules and INFJs

i used to obsessed with planning. i plan my life a year ahead. LOL. my family and friends used to joke that they need a year-before appointment just so they could hang out with me. anyway, schedules/plan will just help/guide you to be more efficient. a weekly plan is okay for me now.
I always have a 5 year plan that I keep updated every few months mostly for my career...I always found it a bit odd when people don't long term plan @_@

As for day to day planning ... I just try to keep everyone alive and get all the chores done on a rotating bi-weekly basis. I really do need to be better, but it stresses me out when I don't get something done, so I've been really easy on myself this past year wrt my personal life.

hahaha I write absolutely everything down and i mean everything. The notes section in my phone is massive. Receipt numbers, diets, shopping lists, schedules, bills, goals, my values and interests ( to remind myself to stick to activities and things revolving around them) and many other things. I have definitely gotten more organised as ive gotten older and i love the way i am. My partner says i have the worse OCD (shes an INFJ also) but its what make keeps me happy and helps me to become successful.

QUOTE="Artemisia, post: 906497, member: 11526"]Do you follow a daily schedule apart from work?

I find that ever since I started putting things on an agenda (even stuff like "wash the dishes", "paint nails"), I have been getting a lot more done and seem happier overall. I wonder if this is a -J trait.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Scientia