Could You Pass The United States Citizenship Test? | INFJ Forum

Could You Pass The United States Citizenship Test?

certificate.php

80/100

Nope, 50/100. Then again I'm not American and most of my answers were guesses. That said if I took a test for Irish citizenship I would probably fail as well.

I did surprisingly well to say i'm English :p

40/100

90/100

It's funny that a lot of Americans don't even know this shit.

The quiz is basically looking for SJ and SP historians.

If you have to be a historian to know something as simple as this, which has been burned into memory since far before I even took my first sex ed. class in 6th grade:

Ryb1bry.jpg

Or something like this, which is ridiculously obvious. I mean, the union is The United States itself. The union is, clearly then, 50 states.

xyBn8fF.jpg

I'm not sure what I'd have to say. Even outside of the United States, these are basic and easy questions. Perhaps this is simply from my point of view, however. 13 being representative of the 13 colonies is just so very basic, though.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
certificate.php

attachment.php
but there are only 8 supreme court justices, and nowhere does the constitution stipulate how many there should be.....

Attachments

• 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
The quiz is basically looking for SJ and SP historians.

Do you want to get rid of those sensor Mexicans? You can make the citizenship test more difficult instead of building a wall.

I got 2 wrong!
Funny: I wanted to answer one way about SBA, and then second guessed myself and answered the "American folklore" way and got it wrong. ((sad trombone)) LOL.

I did not remember who the President was during WWI lol I've never really known who was president for what, that kinda thing gets jumbled in my brain. Got all the rest though. Easy.

Reactions: Free
Yay I passed :3

And I'd like to thank the one good history teacher I had, and a good shoutout to school house rock.

Well, now I know I will be granted naturalization. (Like it was ever under any doubt)

certificate.php

Got any REAL questions?