[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

@FiftySeven -

If there is no data for the extra pregnant women in the study, it is my understanding that the 81% result and the manner in which it is determined, is the best we can do.

Suppose there is a study of 10,000 women and weight and we have the weight for 2,000 of them and lack the information for the remaining 8,000. The best predictor of weight is to reduce the sample size to the 2,000.

But, sure, it would be great if we had the results for the additional women.

Anyway, I am not needing to be right as you surmised.

Last edited:
What is being offered and they won't admit, is that any mis-carriage is fine as long as everyone gets the jab, that doesn't help anyone. Life means nothing to the left, including the right trying to prevent killing it before it is born.

What is being offered and they won't admit, is that any mis-carriage is fine as long as everyone gets the jab, that doesn't help anyone. Life means nothing to the left, including the right trying to prevent killing it before it is born.
I just need to see specific information with respect to the additional women after which it is required to add them to both numerator and denominator.

I ain't seeing any, but I am called to the carpet, nevertheless.

this is just another example of @ob2 being nailed down spreading disinformation and not owning up to it....squirm away

this is just another example of @ob2 being nailed down spreading disinformation and not owning up to it....squirm away

Because it is CLEARLY, VERY CLEARLY more important to quibble over a dis-agreement over statistics than peoples lives being destroyed! By all means ignore that we are ALL getting hosed by "them" (define that however you want).

I believe I have been quite clear throughout all these discussions that my main purpose has been to point out obvious misinformation (disinformation) and to discredit those who persistently post such. If you want to twist that into me just wanting to win an argument go ahead, but this constant misrepresentation of our shared objective reality by those among us who insist on relentlessly and overwhelmingly presenting their underlyingly warped and misanthropic world view really irks me. I also believe it is important to demonstrate that not only are there those who take exception to it but that there are those who are willing to speak up and not just walk away shaking their heads say "oh well i tried"

And here we have personal criticism.

This is reprehensible.

I do not see any information on the additional women. I have no idea how many of these additional women had successful pregnancies or miscarried or when they got the jab or anything else.

I have no idea. Just show me this information.

cry-loud-waaa.gif

Just more disinformation (video 30s).

https://rumble.com/voa6sq-comcast-censors-vaccine-paralyzed-13-year-old-girl.html

Rumble — Maddie de Garay volunteered for the Pfizer trial for 12–15-year-olds and received her first dose on 12/30/20 and her second dose on 1/20/21. 24-hours after her second dose she was reduced to crippling, scream-inducing pain that landed her in the emergency room.

She is now in a wheelchair, requires a feeding tube through her nose, and is still suffering from neurological issues 9-months later. Maddie was 1 of 1,131 children in Pfizer's clinical trial for children aged 12-15. Pfizer first tried to treat Maddie as "a mental patient", telling her family it was psychological and in her imagination. Then they claimed it was unrelated to the vaccine, and when that argument failed, Pfizer recorded Maddie's adverse event as "abdominal pain" when reporting to the FDA for the clinical trial.

If we know Maddie's devastating, life altering injury is recorded as "abdominal pain" in the clinical trials: what other serious adverse events have been hidden and ignored by regulators?

Why is the FDA and Pfizer still ignoring Maddie?

Maddie wants the world to hear her story so this doesn't happen to other children. Comcast attorneys blocked her ad from being shown, so here it is.

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-buries-data-on-seriously-injured

I believe I have been quite clear throughout all these discussions that my main purpose has been to point out obvious misinformation (disinformation) and to discredit those who persistently post such. If you want to twist that into me just wanting to win an argument go ahead, but this constant misrepresentation of our shared objective reality by those among us who insist on relentlessly and overwhelmingly presenting their underlyingly warped and misanthropic world view really irks me. I also believe it is important to demonstrate that not only are there those who take exception to it but that there are those who are willing to speak up and not just walk away shaking their heads say "oh well i tried"

Based on what? What you read or hear in the media? Have YOU RESEARCHED who owns that media? Have you taken the 5 minutes to research the World Economic Forum? Have you even bothered to check into Fauci's other truly horror show research? No, none of it. You are simply relying on what your educators told you, which coincides with what has been orchestrated in the media. So o2b does a piss poor job presenting his information, that in and of itself does not make it wrong.

Just more disinformation (video 30s).

https://rumble.com/voa6sq-comcast-censors-vaccine-paralyzed-13-year-old-girl.html

Rumble — Maddie de Garay volunteered for the Pfizer trial for 12–15-year-olds and received her first dose on 12/30/20 and her second dose on 1/20/21. 24-hours after her second dose she was reduced to crippling, scream-inducing pain that landed her in the emergency room.

She is now in a wheelchair, requires a feeding tube through her nose, and is still suffering from neurological issues 9-months later. Maddie was 1 of 1,131 children in Pfizer's clinical trial for children aged 12-15. Pfizer first tried to treat Maddie as "a mental patient", telling her family it was psychological and in her imagination. Then they claimed it was unrelated to the vaccine, and when that argument failed, Pfizer recorded Maddie's adverse event as "abdominal pain" when reporting to the FDA for the clinical trial.

If we know Maddie's devastating, life altering injury is recorded as "abdominal pain" in the clinical trials: what other serious adverse events have been hidden and ignored by regulators?

Why is the FDA and Pfizer still ignoring Maddie?

Maddie wants the world to hear her story so this doesn't happen to other children. Comcast attorneys blocked her ad from being shown, so here it is.

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-buries-data-on-seriously-injured

The answers you are looking for are quite simple really. The powers that be are ignoring Maddie and every other person whose life they have destroyed because it does not fit their narrative AND risks their cash flow.

Comcast blocked the ad? (I already knew that), that only proves to the left that is indeed mis-information, AND it establishes it as fact for the right.
The more we get THIS word out the sooner the house of cards falls.

The answers you are looking for are quite simple really. The powers that be are ignoring Maddie and every other person whose life they have destroyed because it does not fit their narrative AND risks their cash flow.

Comcast blocked the ad? (I already knew that), that only proves to the left that is indeed mis-information, AND it establishes it as fact for the right.
The more we get THIS word out the sooner the house of cards falls.
And how about good ol' Pfizer? Isn't that just grand?

Hey, but you know what? With their level of moral virtue, by all means, line up for their f'ing piece of shit toxic jab.

They have no liability in the US. They are making billions. Let me know if out of the kindness of their corporate heart, they decide to donate some funds to Maddie since, after all, they completely destroyed her life.

They. Don't. Care.

.THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT by Dr. Zelenko upload_2021-10-27_23-11-24.png http://indepthnh.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/COVID-Report-from-Rep.-Weyler-3.pdf
and this https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-shares-wildly-unfounded-claims-covid-19-vac/
  • Claims that millions of people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine are unfounded. The claim is based on a misreading of sources that include the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and Europe’s EudraVigilance databases

• Both systems are federal databases in which any potential adverse health effects from vaccines and medicines are reported.

• Both systems warn that reports do not prove on their own that a vaccine caused an adverse health event, and should not be used as a primary source.

Attachments

• upload_2021-10-27_23-10-18.png
    upload_2021-10-27_23-10-18.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
^So this means his citation of NIH and Fauci with respect to HCQ in 2005 is untrue? Is that your assertion?

And what about poor Maddie and Pfizer's posture toward her? How dismissive of you (figures).

I just need to see specific information with respect to the additional women after which it is required to add them to both numerator and denominator.

I ain't seeing any, but I am called to the carpet, nevertheless.

No, you don't "need" to see that data. You may WANT to see "that" data but, a reality just could be it does not exist.

You are either too young and/or naive to be playing this game. The left knows either conscienusly or in their gut this is ALL nonsense. They have never EVER been able to "win" any of their arguments on anything resembling the facts which is why we get the isms, name calling and shaming, and when all else fails violence. Playing their game by their rules is a fools errand. We are suppose to be all up in arms over a virus with a 99.8%+ survivability. And you can only be called to the carpet by the left if you allow that to happen. If the neighbors 3 year old called you a hedgemon how much would that bother you? If you are fishing on a lake and an empty row boat drifts into your boat...who are you going to get angry at for that? 57 has not offered one single piece of actual factual data. Fauci's emails are not considered his work or, valid.