Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Jump to 1:02:25 and watch for the next couple of minutes.

From one of the locals.

Last edited:
This is interesting because I was just thinking about the Spanish flu. I'm completely cut off from all news and info so this thread was the first I'd heard of it. The Spanish flu was way cooler

How badly is this likely to affect China as an emerging world power?

Flu victims: 40,000
Population: 1,400,000,000
Percent: .003

Reactions: mintoots
If China stops their propaganda bs, minor. If they continue to subdue media and taking drastic measurements on their own population, major.

This is interesting because I was just thinking about the Spanish flu. I'm completely cut off from all news and info so this thread was the first I'd heard of it. The Spanish flu was way cooler
Let's hope it never gets to that level, 2nd wave Spanish flu is pretty much GG. So in regards to the news, people got corona virus on a cruise ship, people had to stay on cruise ship, more people got sick. It's a mystery.

How is China, and other world powers, optimizing this to their political favors?

Reactions: Wyote
So China's numbers were incomplete (who knew....) but it's not a disaster.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51495484

To put a realistic perspective on the situation: it's mainly China that is in problems because their infrastructure can't handle the situation. For the Western world it's much less of an issue, currently. The priority is to sustain the outbreak
and to push the vaccination process asap.

I'm working together with hospitals from Singapore, which is close within the outbreak vicinity, currently a general "recommended" quarantine process is active (stay at home as much as possible)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51480613

It's a test for humanity, to be honest. These kind of outbreaks will happen more often, as long as we -as a world population- can react fast enough accordingly, we can handle it.