Cool Video Game Idea | INFJ Forum

Cool Video Game Idea

HenRick

Community Member
Jul 16, 2008
MBTI
X
A couple of days after taking the MBTI test (my teacher gave it to me) I though of this awsome Idea.
What if there was a civiliazation game were each nation only had on type of each personality (nation
strenghts and weaknesses would be based on the types).

And civilization are more prone to go to war with types they don't like.
Like INFJ vs ISTJ. (I read some were that their processes are reversed.)
INTJ would have the most high tech civilization.

Of course this would be very stereotypical.

Any other Ideas (sort of tired so can't really think any other types)

no. The ISFJ society would be too easily crushed.
I assume that the ENTP society would be high tech, and extremely entrepreneurial

ShaiGar said:
no. The ISFJ society would be too easily crushed.
I assume that the ENTP society would be high tech, and extremely entrepreneurial
:lol:ha ha ...... No :x

according to http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTP.html
ENTPs are less interested in developing plans of actions or making decisions than they are in generating possibilities and ideas. Following through on the implementation of an idea is usually a chore to the ENTP. For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start. The ENTP who has not developed their Thinking process will have problems with jumping enthusiastically from idea to idea, without following through on their plans. The ENTP needs to take care to think through their ideas fully in order to take advantage of them.

This mean's they would take a really long time to research technology, but they would have more options available. If they did combine
with a type that would carry out there plans well and fast then they might be hightech

ENTJ are the most entrepreneurial of all the types (or at least I think since my cousin is one and he's pretty entrepreneurial).

Are you guys sure the civilizations will be able to survive with only one personality type? I wouldn't do the sanitation or farming... wait no maybe it might work, we'd invent workbots to do it for us or make the conquered ones serve.

haha very cool... but I feel like we would just get mauled by everyone. I think our civilization would just be flooded with heavy upgrades for units that we couldn't build.

The ENTP nation would conquer you straight up to serve as our theorists and librarians.

Then we'd conquer the ISTJs, they'd be our slaves.

on that note... I don't even think we would mind that much. If people actually put our theorist/librarian skills to use and didn't make us do the other stuff, we'd probably be happier than if independent.

Personally I think I'd join willingly just to watch the ISTJs work.

frozen_water said:
on that note... I don't even think we would mind that much. If people actually put our theorist/librarian skills to use and didn't make us do the other stuff, we'd probably be happier than if independent.
I know :D. That's why the ENTPs would make the best rulers. We know who to put where to make things work, and what not to make certain types do.