Communication Style Quiz | INFJ Forum

Communication Style Quiz

Discussion in 'Psychology Tests' started by Gaze, Apr 25, 2012.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,378
    Messages:
    28,210
    Featured Threads:
    92
    Likes Received:
    22,325
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OP
    Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,378
    Messages:
    28,210
    Featured Threads:
    92
    Likes Received:
    22,325
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    Your primary communication style is: Controller / Supporter
    You are a unique combination of two primary communication styles which may be in conflict with each other as sometimes you are task oriented and sometime you are people oriented. Used wisely, these two styles can make you very effective in managing people while remaining sensitive to their emotions and needs.
    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Value To A Team
    [/TD]
    [TD]You provide unique task orientation and organizational skills combined with an interest in people that helps the group to function smoothly.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Strengths
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You have strength of purpose and determination.
    • You are very goal oriented and will work through obstacles to obtain important goals.
    • You have good people skills.
    • You are a good team player and take the needs and feelings of others into account.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Weaknesses
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • In an effort to preserve harmony you may sacrifice results.
    • You may become impatient with others and let them know about your impatience through words and body language.
    • You can be demanding of other people, especially those who don’t share your focus on getting things done.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]You Are Primarily Motivated By
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Results
    • Challenges
    • Relationships
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Method Of Communicating
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You are concerned about the feelings and emotions of others so you seek to understand them.
    • Your communication tends to be fact based and task oriented, but you are a good listener.
    • You blend the need for results with the need to maintain relationships.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]To Improve Your Communication
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Leave time for small talk before you ‘get to the point’.
    • Learn to express yourself even when everyone may not agree with you.
    • Realize that just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn’t mean that they don’t like you.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Typical Emotional Response
    [/TD]
    [TD]Warm and friendly with a tendency to become detached sometime.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. acd

    acd jezi baba

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    140
    Messages:
    14,528
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    28,927
    Trophy Points:
    1,377
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
    Challenger... but I disagree with that.
     
    barbad0s likes this.
  4. Radiantshadow

    Radiantshadow Urban shaman

    Joined:
    May 8, 2011
    Threads:
    44
    Messages:
    2,465
    Likes Received:
    654
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    Human
    Enneagram:
    Human
    Your primary communication style is: Analyzer
    You are the type of person who uses a methodical problem solving method approach to life. You tend to lean more towards good ideas, complex concepts and intriguing solutions rather than towards feelings. You also like study and analysis of the topics you are interested in.
    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Value To A Team
    [/TD]
    [TD]You are great at focusing on details and how things will get done. Planning, procedures, and record keeping skills will also make you valuable to the group.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Strengths
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Planning and organizing.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Weaknesses
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Because of your task and goal orientation, you can be insensitive to feelings of others.
    • You can be seen as being negative because you ask a lot of questions.
    • When faced with pressure you can be evasive in style and try to change the subject or offer non-specific solutions.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]You Are Primarily Motivated By
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Being right
    • Quality
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Method Of Communicating
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Your primary question is “how?”
    • You are a good listener, especially in relation to tasks.
    • You like to have lists, charts, graphs, and print outs that support your position.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]To Improve Your Communication
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Pay more attention to people and their feelings.
    • Leave time for small talk and getting to know people.
    • Limit your natural tendency to ask questions.
    • Make sure you allow the other person to finish what they are saying. You natural tendency is to think you know what they are going to say.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Typical Emotional Response
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Sensitive
    • Careful
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

    Eh. I tend to be diplomatically direct in communication, not insensitive. Decent quiz, though.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jyrffw54

    jyrffw54 שכינה עוֹלֶה

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2010
    Threads:
    70
    Messages:
    9,406
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    6,870
    Trophy Points:
    579
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Analyzer...hmm
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. oddgirlout

    oddgirlout Quirkess at your service
    Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2010
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    944
    Likes Received:
    208
    Trophy Points:
    602
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Hrm...not sure about the results:

    Your primary communication style is: Supporter / Analyzer
    You are a unique combination of two primary communication styles, both of which cause you to focus on details rather than the big picture. This is both your strength and weakness.
    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Value To A Team
    [/TD]
    [TD]You provide the detail orientation, organizational skills, and exactness that helps the group to function smoothly.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Strengths
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You are a good team player and take the needs and feelings of others into account.
    • Thoroughness.
    • Accuracy in analyzing data.
    • Planning and organizing.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Weaknesses
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • In an effort to preserve harmony you may sacrifice results.
    • You may be reluctant to initiate action for fear of failure or rejection.
    • Because of your need to collect details, you can be overly cautious when making decisions.
    • You can be seen as being negative because you ask a lot of questions.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]You Are Primarily Motivated By
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Relationships
    • Appreciation
    • Being right
    • Quality
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Method Of Communicating
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You can become withdrawn and quiet if you feel that you are being attacked.
    • Your primary question are “how?” and "who?"
    • You are a good listener, especially in relation to tasks.
    • You like to have lists, charts, graphs, and print outs that support your position.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]To Improve Your Communication
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Learn to express yourself even when everyone may not agree with you.
    • Realize that just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn’t mean that they don’t like you.
    • Pay more attention to people and their feelings.
    • Leave time for small talk and getting to know people.
    • Limit your natural tendency to ask questions.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Typical Emotional Response
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Warm and friendly.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    knight in battle likes this.
  7. tfg345i4u5lw

    On Holiday

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Threads:
    64
    Messages:
    2,021
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    649
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ????
    Enneagram:
    None
    Your primary communication style is: Analyzer

    You are the type of person who uses a methodical problem solving method approach to life. You tend to lean more towards good ideas, complex concepts and intriguing solutions rather than towards feelings. You also like study and analysis of the topics you are interested in.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.

    Your Value To A Team


    You are great at focusing on details and how things will get done. Planning, procedures, and record keeping skills will also make you valuable to the group.

    Your Major Strengths


    · Planning and organizing.

    Your Major Weaknesses


    · Because of your task and goal orientation, you can be insensitive to feelings of others.

    · You can be seen as being negative because you ask a lot of questions.

    · When faced with pressure you can be evasive in style and try to change the subject or offer non-specific solutions.

    You Are Primarily Motivated By


    · Being right

    · Quality

    Your Method Of Communicating


    · Your primary question is “how?”

    · You are a good listener, especially in relation to tasks.

    · You like to have lists, charts, graphs, and print outs that support your position.

    To Improve Your Communication


    · Pay more attention to people and their feelings.

    · Leave time for small talk and getting to know people.

    · Limit your natural tendency to ask questions.

    · Make sure you allow the other person to finish what they are saying. You natural tendency is to think you know what they are going to say.

    Your Typical Emotional Response


    · Sensitive

    · Careful
     
  8. barbad0s

    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Threads:
    178
    Messages:
    8,255
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    3,750
    Trophy Points:
    889
    MBTI:
    POOP
    Your primary communication style is: Promoter

    Promoters are people with strong social skills. You are very good at winning over people, crowds, even your enemies. You have lots of friends and enjoy being in the lime light.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.

    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Value To A Team [/TD]
    [TD]You are great at influencing people and enjoy establishing and maintaining the social connections necessary for the group to function effectively.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Strengths [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You are enthusiastic.
    • You are great at getting people motivated & involved.
    • You can make almost anything seem exciting.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Weaknesses [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You may be impulsive and move from subject to subject without completing anything.
    • Your tendency is to not focus attention on details and facts and this can cause problems.
    • You may over-commit and under deliver.
    • You can be too easily influenced by emotional appeals.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]You Are Primarily Motivated By [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Recognition
    • Approval
    • Visibility
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Method Of Communicating [/TD]
    [TD]
    • As a communicator you are enthusiastic, stimulating, and can inspire others.
    • Your communication is often one-way and you may not wait for a response before you continue to talk.
    • You make effective use of non-verbal communication.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]To Improve Your Communication [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You may be too busy talking and need to listen more.
    • Seek to accurately understand what the other person means before you start to think about how you feel about a subject.
    • Be sensitive to those who want to “get to the point”, and cut the small talk when appropriate.
    • Be careful about expressing your feelings too much.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Typical Emotional Response [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Your emotions are characterized by highs and lows and you many move quickly from one to the other.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]



    Do I sound enough like a cult leader yet?
     
  9. barbad0s

    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Threads:
    178
    Messages:
    8,255
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    3,750
    Trophy Points:
    889
    MBTI:
    POOP
    ;) ic wat u did thar....
     
    acd likes this.
  10. Leticia Mejor

    Leticia Mejor Community Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    478
    Likes Received:
    113
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP mmm
    Enneagram:
    ????
    Your primary communication style is: Promoter Plus

    You are a unique combination of multiple communication styles with a balance that makes you effective in managing people and tasks with an emphasis on details. While you can appreciate the big picture, you sometime get distracted by details. You

    have a tendency to be critical of yourself.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Value To A Team
    [/TD]
    [TD]You provide unique people orientation combined with attention to details that helps the group to function smoothly.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Strengths
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You have excellent people skills and can relate well to most people.
    • You are an excellent team player and take the needs and feelings of others into account.
    • Planning and organizing.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Weaknesses
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You can be challenged by people who don’t pay attention to details.
    • You have a need for other people to like and admire you.
    • You can be seen as being negative because you ask a lot of questions.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]You Are Primarily Motivated By
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Relationships
    • Details, facts, and organization
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Method Of Communicating
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You are concerned about the feelings and emotions of others so you seek to understand them.
    • Your communication tends to be fact based and task oriented, but you are a good listener.
    • You blend the need for results with the need to maintain relationships.
    • You like to have lists, charts, graphs, and print outs that support your position.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]To Improve Your Communication
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Get to the point when others aren’t interested in personal information.
    • Learn to express yourself even when everyone may not agree with you.
    • Make sure you allow the other person to finish what they are saying. You natural tendency is to think you know what they are going to say.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Typical Emotional Response
    [/TD]
    [TD]Warm and friendly with a tendency to become detached sometime.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
     
  11. knight in battle

    knight in battle Well-known member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Threads:
    125
    Messages:
    2,894
    Likes Received:
    546
    Trophy Points:
    682
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your primary communication style is: Controller / Supporter

    You are a unique combination of two primary communication styles which may be in conflict with each other as sometimes you are task oriented and sometime you are people oriented. Used wisely, these two styles can make you very effective in managing people while remaining sensitive to their emotions and needs.
    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Value To A Team
    [/TD]
    [TD]You provide unique task orientation and organizational skills combined with an interest in people that helps the group to function smoothly.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Strengths
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You have strength of purpose and determination.
    • You are very goal oriented and will work through obstacles to obtain important goals.
    • You have good people skills.
    • You are a good team player and take the needs and feelings of others into account.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Major Weaknesses
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • In an effort to preserve harmony you may sacrifice results.
    • You may become impatient with others and let them know about your impatience through words and body language.
    • You can be demanding of other people, especially those who don’t share your focus on getting things done.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]You Are Primarily Motivated By
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Results
    • Challenges
    • Relationships
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Method Of Communicating
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • You are concerned about the feelings and emotions of others so you seek to understand them.
    • Your communication tends to be fact based and task oriented, but you are a good listener.
    • You blend the need for results with the need to maintain relationships.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]To Improve Your Communication
    [/TD]
    [TD]
    • Leave time for small talk before you ‘get to the point’.
    • Learn to express yourself even when everyone may not agree with you.
    • Realize that just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn’t mean that they don’t like you.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your Typical Emotional Response
    [/TD]
    [TD]Warm and friendly with a tendency to become detached sometime.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
     
  12. Vict

    Vict mechanical and habitual agent
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Threads:
    18
    Messages:
    2,078
    Likes Received:
    701
    Trophy Points:
    657
    Location:
    CA
    MBTI:
    ISTP
    Enneagram:
    9
    This sort of sounds right. I don't stand for discord.


    Your primary communication style is: Supporter

    Supporters are the best of friends. They are very casual and likable people that will go all out to please others. They are peace makers because they tend to minimize conflict with other people.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.

    Your Value To A Team
    You are great at building the relationships that hold the team together.

    Your Major Strengths
    · You have good people skills.
    · You are a good team player and take the needs and feelings of others into account.
    · You can be an excellent mediator when conflict or crisis comes.

    Your Major Weaknesses
    · In an effort to preserve harmony you may sacrifice results.
    · You may be reluctant to initiate action for fear of failure or rejection.

    You Are Primarily Motivated By
    · Relationships
    · The appreciation of others

    Your Method Of Communicating
    · You are a good listener who keeps the conversation going with a two way flow.
    · You are concerned about the feelings and emotions of others so you seek to understand them.
    · You can become withdrawn and quiet if you feel that you are being attacked.

    To Improve Your Communication
    · Concentrate on setting goals and taking action.
    · Learn to express yourself even when everyone may not agree with you.
    · Realize that just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn’t mean that they don’t like you.

    Your Typical Emotional Response
    · Warm
    · Friendly
     
    knight in battle likes this.
  13. Switchgirl

    Switchgirl ON and OFF mode

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2013
    Threads:
    16
    Messages:
    1,568
    Likes Received:
    637
    Trophy Points:
    657
    MBTI:
    INFp-Fe
    Enneagram:
    9w1 sx/sp
    Your primary communication style is: Promoter

    Promoters are people with strong social skills. You are very good at winning over people, crowds, even your enemies. You have lots of friends and enjoy being in the lime light.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.

    Your Value To A Team
    You are great at influencing people and enjoy establishing and maintaining the social connections necessary for the group to function effectively.

    Your Major Strengths
    · You are enthusiastic.
    · You are great at getting people motivated & involved.
    · You can make almost anything seem exciting.

    Your Major Weaknesses
    · You may be impulsive and move from subject to subject without completing anything.
    · Your tendency is to not focus attention on details and facts and this can cause problems.
    · You may over-commit and under deliver.
    · You can be too easily influenced by emotional appeals.

    You Are Primarily Motivated By
    · Recognition
    · Approval
    · Visibility

    Your Method Of Communicating
    · As a communicator you are enthusiastic, stimulating, and can inspire others.
    · Your communication is often one-way and you may not wait for a response before you continue to talk.
    · You make effective use of non-verbal communication.

    To Improve Your Communication
    · You may be too busy talking and need to listen more.
    · Seek to accurately understand what the other person means before you start to think about how you feel about a subject.
    · Be sensitive to those who want to “get to the point”, and cut the small talk when appropriate.
    · Be careful about expressing your feelings too much.

    Your Typical Emotional Response
    · Your emotions are characterized by highs and lows and you many move quickly from one to the other.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. missjayjay

    missjayjay Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2014
    Threads:
    9
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    145
    Location:
    merica
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w6
    Your primary communication style is: Supporter

    Supporters are the best of friends. They are very casual and likable people that will go all out to please others. They are peace makers because they tend to minimize conflict with other people.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.

    Your Value To A Team - You are great at building the relationships that hold the team together.

    Your Major Strengths
    · You have good people skills.
    · You are a good team player and take the needs and feelings of others into account.
    · You can be an excellent mediator when conflict or crisis comes.
    Your Major Weaknesses
    · In an effort to preserve harmony you may sacrifice results.
    · You may be reluctant to initiate action for fear of failure or rejection.
    You Are Primarily Motivated By
    · Relationships
    · The appreciation of others
    Your Method Of Communicating
    · You are a good listener who keeps the conversation going with a two way flow.
    · You are concerned about the feelings and emotions of others so you seek to understand them.
    · You can become withdrawn and quiet if you feel that you are being attacked.
    To Improve Your Communication
    · Concentrate on setting goals and taking action.
    · Learn to express yourself even when everyone may not agree with you.
    · Realize that just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn’t mean that they don’t like you.
    Your Typical Emotional Response
    · Warm
    · Friendly
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. cvp12gh5

    cvp12gh5 What a lovely way to burn...

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2012
    Threads:
    86
    Messages:
    4,025
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    5,462
    Trophy Points:
    465
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    Intui
    Enneagram:
    Thinking
    Your primary communication style is: Controller

    Controllers are typically people whom others perceive as a very active, independent, self-confident and a results oriented kind of person. You may appear to be bossy at times or even disregard other people’s feelings when it comes to getting things done.

    Here is a summary of your primary characteristics.

    Your Value To A Team
    You tend to take initiative and exhibit leadership.

    Your Major Strengths
    · You have strength of purpose and determination.
    · You are very goal oriented and will work through obstacles to obtain important goals. This can make you seem insensitive to others if you are not careful.
    · You get things done and can typically be counted on in a crisis.

    Your Major Weaknesses

    · Because of your drive, determination, and focus on goals, you can be insensitive to feelings of others.
    · You may become impatient with others and let them know about your impatience through words and body language.
    · You can be demanding of other people, especially those who don’t share your focus on getting things done.

    You Are Primarily Motivated By
    · Results
    · Challenges
    · Action

    Your Method Of Communicating
    · Your communication tends to be fact based, task oriented, and one way.
    · You may have challenges being a good a listener.
    · You prefer to initiate conversations.

    To Improve Your Communication
    · Listen more.
    · Become more interested in other people.
    · Leave time for small talk before you ‘get to the point’.
    · Practice expressing your feelings.

    Your Typical Emotional Response

    · Because you are not usually comfortable expressing your feelings, you can become detached.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Pin

    Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Threads:
    11
    Messages:
    9,682
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    36,274
    Trophy Points:
    2,976
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    As a DOER you are very active, independent, self-confident and results oriented in your communication. You may appear to be bossy at times or even disregard other people’s feelings when it comes to getting things done.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sandie33 likes this.
  17. Happy Phantom

    Happy Phantom Well-known member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Threads:
    80
    Messages:
    3,853
    Featured Threads:
    31
    Likes Received:
    14,826
    Trophy Points:
    1,914
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Over the Hills and Far Away
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sandie33 likes this.
Loading...

Share This Page