88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Got this for the 360 yesterday. I know it's a stretch but anyone else here playing?

I love it.

Hmm how dose it compare to other shooters?

I've been staying away from shooters for a while.

I once saw a video about the new customizations for player avatars. It seemed like potential micro-transaction heaven. I am completely out of the loop. Is micro-transaction part of the game?

Holy hell, my roommate bought it at 3pm yesterday and hasn't stopped playing it. I'm so tired of gunshots and explosions coming from the living room.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Hmm how dose it compare to other shooters?

I've been staying away from shooters for a while.

Really, really good. Great storyline although a bit heavy going.

I once saw a video about the new customizations for player avatars. It seemed like potential micro-transaction heaven. I am completely out of the loop. Is micro-transaction part of the game?

It could be, but isn't, yet. These new CoD points are earned the same as XP and I have yet to see any way to purchase them. Even if you could it's not essential that you do.

Holy hell, my roommate bought it at 3pm yesterday and hasn't stopped playing it. I'm so tired of gunshots and explosions coming from the living room.

I'm sure Dove can relate. :(

If my roommate is still playing when I get home at 11pm, I'm going to finally put my evil plan into action. I plugged his 360 into the outlet controlled by a light switch.

Multilayer compared to the modern warfare sub-series?
Better? Worse? Completely incomparable?

Of the two companies to make the CoD series I've always felt that Infinity Ward made a superior game to that of Treyarch

Last edited:
I got to try my hand at the zombie action, it was brilliant.

Multilayer compared to the modern warfare sub-series?
Better? Worse? Completely incomparable?

Of the two companies to make the CoD series I've always felt that Infinity Ward made a superior game to that of Treyarch

Largely the usual CoD affair with a few tweaks:

Much more customisation. When you gain ranks it literally opens up a ton of options. You can even attach a flamethrower to your weapon. Only drawback is you need CoD points, so save them up to buy what you really need.

Less stupidity than MW2. The RC killstreak award is about as silly as it gets, no nukes, dual shotguns, ect.

Better killstreak awards. Not only can you get a chopper, but at the cost of a few more kills you can actually pilot one.

Zombies. If that's your thing...

More maps. Yup, no Activision "lololol dlc is how we make money".

Better map selection system. No veto this time, you get to vote between the choice of 2 maps. No more vetoing a bad one to find the next sucks worse.

Other than that it's nicely polished, well balanced, and enjoyable. I know Treyarch are only working on the system IW created, but they've largely improved it in every way.