Clinton Angry at Obama for Not Stopping Comey | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Clinton Angry at Obama for Not Stopping Comey

I can't compel you to read the OP, but if you can't do that, I'm not sure there's much chance for anything but red herrings and derails from your posts.
Please quote the lines that say what you claim. If you can I will totally concede that you were right. If you can't do that then you are obviously making things up.

Please quote the lines that say what you claim. If you can I will totally concede that you were right. If you can't do that then you are obviously making things up.
I already did in the OP... this is tiring and boring.
*switching off*

*switching off*
I was trying to find where it said that in the article. I read the whole thing including the links and I did not find that line. If you can point it out to me where you found it in the article I would be much obliged. Otherwise I'm just going to keep thinking you made it up.

I find that quoting sources properly is crucial in having a rational and valid debate.

*switching off*
Ok found it, I concede that your quote was right. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I still stand by the rest of my commentary though. I still don't understand how Clinton is guilty of something having to do with Wiener.

Ok found it, I concede that your quote was right. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I still stand by the rest of my commentary though. I still don't understand how Clinton is guilty of something having to do with Wiener.
It's hard to engage with blatant time-wasters. Sorry.

It's hard to engage with blatant time-wasters. Sorry.
It was not meant as that but you can take it as you wish. I did apologize and meant it sincerely.
I am simply trying to find the truth in all the twisted information that gets posted all over the internet.
It does give you an excuse to avoid my valid questions. You're welcome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sloe Djinn