Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
'... Hillary felt, that the president could have stopped Comey a long time ago, because that's what (former President) Bill (Clinton) said.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html

There is now speculation about whether Obama will grant her a blanket pardon for everything she's done in the last few years.

I find the way politicians operate and their expectations unsettling.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Right. You are pardoned from 2008 to 2016... so if you killed someone during that time your good. Just make sure to report it on your taxes...
Sorry a blanket pardon wont fly. Lets see them try thay BS and watch the DNC go up in flames.

'... Hillary felt, that the president could have stopped Comey a long time ago, because that's what (former President) Bill (Clinton) said.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html

There is now speculation about whether Obama will grant her a blanket pardon for everything she's done in the last few years.

Oh dear. I think they get away with too much. I am not sure what she expected. It's not even the private servers and all that which turns me off her, it's a lot of the content of those emails as well. It gets harder to stomach the more information that comes out.

Speculation by whom?

You guys (meaning those who continue to believe and toss mud at HRC) kill me with this assumption of guilt.
There will be no pardon, there will be no further investigation by the gop congress or the fbi. It is and was all bs conjured up by the right to discredit and demonize the Dems standard bearer. I really do hope the congress spends millions of more us taxpayer dollars investigating every nuance that they come across and splatter misrepresentations all over the internet. I really do.

Speculation by whom?

You guys (meaning those who continue to believe and toss mud at HRC) kill me with this assumption of guilt.
There will be no pardon, there will be no further investigation by the gop congress or the fbi. It is and was all bs conjured up by the right to discredit and demonize the Dems standard bearer. I really do hope the congress spends millions of more us taxpayer dollars investigating every nuance that they come across and splatter misrepresentations all over the internet. I really do.
Yeah stu. She didnt have a private server that she routed all of her government email to. The government couldnt monitor security threats which is why all relevant email is never supposed to leave government monitored devices. If you continue to deny the facts I am going to lose any respect I have for you. I suspect you dont care but you are beginning to strike me as a foaming at the mouth crazy person. Im not even joking about this. Enough is enough.

Speculation by whom?

Who is speculating it?
Google: Clinton pardon Obama. Then click the news tab.

As for the rest, the first stage of grief is denial, then anger. Once you move through bargaining and depression, and get to acceptance, we can actually start dealing with what's been going on with Clinton.

Its n
Who is speculating it?
Google: Clinton pardon Obama. Then click the news tab.

As for the rest, the first stage of grief is denial, then anger. Once you move through bargaining and depression, and get to acceptance, we can actually start dealing with what's been going on with Clinton.
Its not true! Take it back!

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
clp.JPG

National Review (NR) is a semi-monthly magazine founded by author William F. Buckley Jr. in 1955. Although the print version of the magazine is available online to subscribers, the free content on the website is essentially a separate publication under different editorial direction.[3] The online version, National Review Online, describes itself as "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion."[4]

The Washington Times is an American daily newspaper. It is published as a broadsheet at 3600 New York Avenue NE, Washington, D.C., United States. Its slogan being, "America's Newspaper", The Washington Times covers general interest topics with a particular emphasis on American politics.

Founded on May 17, 1982 by Unification Church leader Sun Myung Moon, the Times was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church until 2010, in which Moon and a group of former executives purchased the paper. It is currently owned by diversified conglomerate Operations Holdings, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Church

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a politically conservative[4][5][6] American news, opinion and commentary[7][8] website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator and entrepreneur Andrew Breitbart (1969–2012). It also has a daily radio program on the Sirius XM Patriot channel called Breitbart News Daily.
don't your ears hurt living in that echo chamber?

View attachment 30052

don't your ears hurt living in that echo chamber?
Of all the people to talk of an echo chamber. ..
The cost tk Clinton? Thr only cost is she doesn't continue to rake in the dolars from foreign interests. Her political career is done and thank the universe for that.

"Politics angry at politics for not agreeing with their politics."

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
Actually, I read about it on the UK's largest newspaper. There is a world out there, if you look up from your own shoes.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...t-rule-out-pardon-for-hillary-clinton-amid-d/

This is hilarious and so typical of all the conjecture and selective attention of people who want to make Clinton out to be guiltier than she is.
Did you even read it in its entirety?

The title is very misleading as the actual information states that "The FBI cleared Mrs Clinton last week of criminal wrongdoing surrounding her email practices." and the only part about Obama and a pardon is a general comment: "We don't talk about the President's thinking, particularly with respect to any specific cases that might apply to pardons or commutations," with no mention of Clinton. There is nothing in the piece that says that she is guilty or that Obama needs to pardon her for anything.

Sorry boys, I know you'll be very disapointed, but Clinton is not going to jail, and not because of a pardon, but because the FBI cleared her.

Where in that piece do you read that Bill Clinton said that the president could have stopped Comey? It says that Klein says that Clinton (Hillary) blamed Comey

This is hilarious and so typical of all the conjecture and selective attention of people who want to make Clinton out to be guiltier than she is.
Did you even read it in its entirety?

The title is very misleading as the actual information states that "The FBI cleared Mrs Clinton last week of criminal wrongdoing surrounding her email practices." and the only part about Obama and a pardon is a general comment: "We don't talk about the President's thinking, particularly with respect to any specific cases that might apply to pardons or commutations," with no mention of Clinton. There is nothing in the piece that says that she is guilty or that Obama needs to pardon her for anything.

Sorry boys, I know you'll be very disapointed, but Clinton is not going to jail, and not because of a pardon, but because the FBI cleared her.
You've overlooked the massive monetary gifts made to Hilary by Middle Eastern governments. That investigation is the one she really has to worry about.

Where in that piece do you read that Bill Clinton said that the president could have stopped Comey? It says that Klein says that Clinton (Hillary) blamed Comey
Click the links and read. It's not that difficult.

Click the links and read. It's not that difficult.
I did and it doesn't say what you claim it says. Plus I can't for the life of me understand why Clinton is somehow responsible for Wiener being a douchebag? What does that have to do with her? Abedin is also not responsbile for her husband's douchebagginess.

Plus, apparently it's ok that Trump assaults women but having an aide that has a husband that texts naked pictures of himself is not ok? That's not even a double standard that a huge stretch.

You've overlooked the massive monetary gifts made to Hilary by Middle Eastern governments. That investigation is the one she really has to worry about.

You are spreading more misleading information. She did not personally get monetary gifts, the Clinton's charitable foundation received money to support good causes. I don't think there is anything illegal about that.

I did and it doesn't say what you claim it says. Plus I can't for the life of me understand why Clinton is somehow responsible for Wiener being a douchebag? What does that have to do with her? Abedin is also not responsbile for her husband's douchebagginess.

Plus, apparently it's ok that Trump assaults women but having an aide that has a husband that texts naked pictures of himself is not ok? That's not even a double standard that a huge stretch.
I can't compel you to read the OP, but if you can't do that, I'm not sure there's much chance for anything but red herrings and derails from your posts.