Climate Change? | INFJ Forum

Climate Change?

soulseeker

Permanent Fixture
Dec 19, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I don't know :m130: if this thread belongs in News and Politics or Science and Technology!?!?! ahahhahaha

anyways......

Are you people DISTRUBED:m040: by the sudden climate change? I know it's NOT new.. but then now, it's like INTENSE!!!

like here in our country, Philippines, it's like WHOA!!! places are flooded and never in my life did I experience my house being attacked by all those water molecules...... and just last saturday, some of our things are floating.. THAT'S JUST SOMETHING MINOR

but then in other parts of our country, it's like :m077:OMG!! people are using boats because their places are like seas or oceans.. then i had this classmate, all her cars were drowned..

considering we were just hit by a tropical strom, Ondoy, which means it's something like a light storm or so.... what more will happen if we were hit by a mega typhoon!?!?

this doesn't happen in Philippines ONLY... other countries experience landslides, droughts, and all those calamities

but I'M REALLY REALLY DISTURBED because i'm afraid that the world will end..i wanna die the natural:m073: way.. not the EXODUS :m140:WAY!!!....

then there's this movie December 21, 2012 i'm not sure of the title i think it's 2012... that movie .. the director researched about the end of the world and the astrologists, scientists, numerologists, etc.. all of them some kind of predicted that Dec. 21, 2012, is the end of the world....

looking at it scientifically, i guess it's really:m162: possible considering all the things that are happening ..

but then I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT because i'm Catholic and I trust God and believe in him that he will save all the people....

but i'm really scared.....:m033:

are you? what do you think?what do you think can people do!?!?

because seriously, i think TECHNOLOGY WON'T REALLY HELP...MAYBE SOME.. BUT I THINK IT WOULD WORSEN THE PROBLEM...because of all the radiation, and gas emissions and etc....

HOW I WISH A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD CARE ABOUT THE CLIMATE CHANGE

but isn't that area of the world prone to get big tropical storms every few years anyway.

i know pollution isn't exactly good for the planet, but saying the cause of a tropical storm in an area which gets them anyway is climate change and world ending, is a bit scare mongoring

What? No we get several tropical storms a year, Cyclones are only once a year.

aye, for you.

she litters her posts with too many monkeys so I don't read them.

I wonder if floating cities will be developed to survive the possible rise in sea level. It would be fun to be on one.

I think you are panicking unnecessarily.

Philippines has always been bad, and will only get worse as the oceans rise. Should move to a more safe nation.

Man made global warming is grossly exaggerated. There will be a rapid increase in extreme weather the next 3 years or so, but it is not due to man made co2 emissions.

Actually it is. We're the ones who brought cattle absolutely everywhere because we're too xenophobic to eat something new.

CO2 is only ONE of the many greenhouse gasses.

Cities cannot sustain themselves.

The only human habitation that could would be a Nemo-like submarine city that takes in food from the oceans, and surfaces for power as well as vegetation grown in hydroponic farms.

Actually it is. We're the ones who brought cattle absolutely everywhere because we're too xenophobic to eat something new.

CO2 is only ONE of the many greenhouse gasses.

Cattle or no cattle, human interference is not the deciding factor behind the "climate" change that has occured and will occur

right right... so, what's the cause?

and don't give a cause that can't be scientifically verified.

right right... so, what's the cause?

and don't give a cause that can't be scientifically verified.

You are the cause, your massive and bloated ego has caused a new kind of substance called F.O.I to be released in the atmosphere, that is reflecting more and more heat back to earth. If your ego continues to grow in this pace, we are facing total annihiliation, as the entire upper crust will be engulfed in flames and we will surely burn in fire and brimstone.

Ironically, if you ever accept the truth, your ego will grow much bigger, in fact it will grow to such an extent, that the amounts of F.O.I's that'll be released, will fill up the entire existance and the universe will collapse on itself, and we will all die instantaneously.

MORGAN WAS RIGHT!

She always said my ego would kill everyone on earth.

... it's my biggest organ.

Philippines has always been bad, and will only get worse as the oceans rise. Should move to a more safe nation.

THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!! BLEH!!!!!! :m039: