Chuck (few questions about the series finale) | INFJ Forum

Chuck (few questions about the series finale)

yndsu

Regular Poster
Jun 21, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w5
Hey.
So i have been watching Chuck since the season 3 and since i watched the end of the series i have been
feeling very sad and melancholic ever since.

So i wanted to ask are any people here who watched it as well and how has the end of the series
affected you emotionally ?
Because like i said, i feel that this show is the one that i have probably invested the most in emotionally.
And now as it is over i am feeling really sad.

So yeah, anyone else like me in here ?

I am afraid I only watched a few episodes.

Unfortunately it was the title of the show. I did choir in the 5th and 6th grade (was terrible) and there was this onry kid named Chuck in the class. We were all directed to stand up when we sang and he would just sit there being "too cool". One day our director stopped everyone and yelled "Up Chuck, Up Chuck". Of course, we all laughed. He always stood up to sing after that.

Every time I saw the title of that show, I thought to myself, "Up Chuck, Up Chuck"---I never could get into the show...

I know how you feel... it was such a great show that I was left feeling kind of empty when it ended.

But that's what happens when you dedicate a lot of time to something and it abruptly ends or finishes.

So I do the only thing I can do, find a new show to fill the void. Currently watching Sherlock and loving every minute of it.

I know how you feel... it was such a great show that I was left feeling kind of empty when it ended.

But that's what happens when you dedicate a lot of time to something and it abruptly ends or finishes.

Yeah. I dont think that i can really watch the season 5 ever again as watching those last 2 episodes makes me so sad that i cry.
Heh, i was just reading a review of the last episode and started shedding big tears. Damn my sensitive INFJ personality.

I do have to say that i dont think there will be another show that i will replace Chuck for me.
I have invested time into other series, loved them and seen them end but this is the only one of witch end has made me cry.

Maybe if they make a Chuck movie it will get better but i am not rely sure about that.

Follow up movies are usually a disappointment...they don't really live up to the extended and complex plots in tv series.

Follow up movies are usually a disappointment...they don't really live up to the extended and complex plots in tv series.

Well, most often that is true indeed but what can i say, i need some more Chuck in my life.
Also, Serenity, the followup for the Firefly was good.

And the guys who made Chuck know what they are doing.
I am sure that they could pull it off.

I agree that they should make a film, possible big screen movie to tie up loose ends. Since it's an action/drama/romance, there should be enough interest to make a full length Hollywood film.