Christian Bale's Batman/Bruce Wayne? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Christian Bale's Batman/Bruce Wayne?

green hair, white face, purple suit.

Joker2.JPG

I just happen to see the movie with the joker after I posted that.
Your write but who is the guy in another movie that weres a green suit
with a question mark and who is the guy who has a half screwed up face?

HenRick said:
Your write but who is the guy in another movie that weres a green suit
with a question mark

The Riddler

and who is the guy who has a half screwed up face?

That's Two-Face

OK I got to see this on Monday. NOW I am not at all into the comics and have no idea what the batman's should be like BUT I LOVED This movie and each character I Though played a roll and each one of them was right on target! I agree the joker was Very aloof and hard to understand at times...but he was insane, isn't that the point? (I liked he portrayal of the joker) I thought this joker was also very scary in that he was a loose cannon...You never knew what he was planning....And he couldn't be killed...Batman couldn't bring himself to do it...because well hes batman...There are those who are true to the comics and hate the movies and those who are Movie buffs and care not about the comics...On that note my hubby has read the original comics and was still able to appreciate the movie for what it was A PORTRAYAL of a story! Movies take a story an idea and the writers and directors and actors make it their own... Appreciate it for it being an art form not an actual depiction of a story that was already told! Everyone wants to see something new and original...OK that was a bit of a rant sorry!

OK batman INFJ?? I dont know I guess it seems like perhaps he could be but Its a tough call!